Chapter Thirteen

Maddie's P.O.V

After I was X-rayed, I was able to leave the hospital. Liam took me to his apartment. I was surprised he still had his apartment.

He walked me up to his apartment and went to open the door. "I haven't been home in a while, so it's probably a mess," he said awkwardly.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's alright," I said.

He opened the door and led me inside. "I say we get showers and maybe order a pizza? Sound okay to you?" he asked turning to me.

"Yeah, that's fine," I said.

"You can shower first," he said. "Bathroom's in there," he motioned to a door. He started to walk into the kitchen but I grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling him back to me.

"Why do we have to take separate showers?" I giggled.

He rested his hands on my hips and smirked. "I didn't want to make you do anything you didn't want to,"

"Well, think of the benefits," I giggled. "We can conserve water and-"

"I get to see this lovely body of yours," Liam cut me off.

"Exactly," I giggled.

"Well let's go," he said and showed me to the bathroom.

He opened the door and we both walked in. Liam turned on the water and tugged off his shirt. I smirked and admired the muscles on his back. He turned around and smirked at me.

"You like what you see?" he asked.

"Very much," I said taking off my shirt. I turned around and pulled my hair out of the way. "Unclip my bra?" I said, suddenly becoming very brave.

He walked over to me and unclipped my bra. I let the fabric slip from my shoulders and onto the floor. I turned around to face Liam, a little embarrassed.

"Wow," he said breathlessly.

I blushed and bowed my head. "Am I that ugly?"

"Oh no," he said and tilted my head up so I was looking him in the eyes. "You're beautiful,"

I blushed. "Thank you Liam,"

We finished undressing and both stepped in the shower. I stood under the water and Liam stood in front of me. The water felt wonderful against my skin. I felt so confident with Liam. He made me feel so beautiful.

I felt Liam run his fingers down my sides. "You're so beautiful,"

I smiled. "You're so handsome," I said resting my hands on his chest.

He leant forward and kissed me passionately. He backed me up gently into the tile and placed his hands firmly on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Liam moved his lips from mine and started to kiss down my neck.

"Liam," I moaned out softly as he found my sweet spot. I felt him smirk against my skin and start sucking snd gently biting the sensitive skin. There would definitely be a visible mark there.

Liam pulled away from my neck and smirked at me. "Let's continue this later, yes?"

I pecked his lips. "I can't wait,"

After that we both washed off and got out of the shower. Liam gave me one of his tshirts to wear. Liam put on grey sweatpants and a black tshirt. We both walked back into the living room.

"I'll order a pizza," Liam said.

"Do you still have, like, money?" I asked him sitting down on the sofa.

"Yeah," he said rummaging through a draw in the kitchen. "I sorta expected to be thrown in that asylum so I saved up money ahead of time so when I got home, things could go back to normal,"

"That's smart," I said. "I just figured when I was thrown in there I wouldn't get back out. Plus I was fifteen and still lived with my parents,"

"I could see why you'd think that," he said and started to dial the phone to order the pizza.

I smiled and relaxed into the sofa. I trailed my fingers over my neck and felt the love bite Liam gave me. I giggled. I'd get revenge on him tonight.

Liam hung up the phone and walked over and sat next to me. He looked at my neck and smirked. I playfully smacked his arm. "I'll get you back," I giggled.

"I bet you will,"

A/N:

Hi! Thank you for reading! Since I'm on bed rest and have nothing else to do, I plan on finishing this book up tonight. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a lovely day! :)

P.S:

I hope you liked this chapter Maddie ;)