Chapter Twelve

Liam's P.O.V

I sat up. "Maddie? Love did you say something?" I said looking over at her.

"I said I can't wait," she coughed. "To be happy with you,"

I laughed. "Maddie you're okay," I said getting up and hugging her gently.

She reached up and hugged me lightly. "Yeah I'm okay. How are you?" she asked.

I sat on the side of her bed. "I'm better now that you're awake," I said taking her hand in mine.

She smiled. "I'm sorry I worried you,"

"Oh no! Don't be sorry," I said. "It's not your fault,"

"Are you feeling okay?" she asked reaching up to caress my face.

I leant into her touch. "I'm okay," I said and placed my hand on hers. "My lungs are fine,"

"Good," she said. "What about the others?"

I sighed. "Madison is in the ICU. She had a bad burn on her leg. Harry said she had surgery and is going to be okay," I said. "Harry's okay, so are Louis and Shelby. Shelby was discharged today,"

She nodded. "Good," she said. "Where will Shelby and Louis go?"

"Louis has an apartment. They're not going back to that asylum,"

"Neither are we, right?"

I shook my head. "No, never again,"

She smiled. "Kiss me,"

"No Maddie you need your oxygen,"

"Liam, kiss me," she said. "I want your lips on mine. I miss that feeling,"

"Fine," I said and leant down and kissed her softly. She cupped my face with her hands and I rested my hands on her hips. Our lips moved in sync, it was perfect. Her lips were so soft and gentle against mine.

She ran her fingers down my chest and pulled away gently. "I need air," she said breathlessly.

"It's alright," I said tucking a stray hair behind her ear. "I'll go let a nurse know you're awake,"

"I love you," she said, tears forming in her eyes. "I was afraid I had lost you,"

"Shh," I said wiping away her falling tears. "It's okay now, we're okay,"

She sniffed and adjusted her cannula. "I know, I shouldn't be this emotional,"

I smiled and pressed a sweet kiss to her forehead. "It's okay. I was worried about you too," I said. "I love you,"

"I love you too," she said. "Now go let a nurse know I'm up,"

"Alright princess," I said and pecked her lips. "Don't miss me too much,"

She giggled. "Hurry back,"

I got up and walked out to the nurses station in the hallway. There was a nurse sitting at the computer. I walked over to her and she smiled.

"Hi, what do you need sweetie?"

"Um, Maddie is awake. The girl in that room down there," I said pointing to Maddie's room.

"Okay," the nurse said. "We'll let the doctor know. Thanks hun,"

"No problem," I said and made my way back to Maddie.

I was about to walk in Maddie's room, but stopped when I heard her talking.

"I don't care what you guys want, I love him," I heard her say.

"Leave me alone!" she said forcefully. "I'll be happy with him wether you like it or not,"

I knocked on the door and opened it. Maddie jumped and looked at me. She smiled. "Hi,"

"Were they bothering you again?" I asked her.

She sighed. "They were, but I told them to go away. They're gone now,"

"That's good," I said and sat down beside her on the bed. "The doctor should be in soon,"

She nodded and rested her head back against the bed, closing her eyes.

I took her hand in mine and kissed it gently. "Are you tired love?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yeah,"

"Get some rest. They'll be taking you for X-rays in a little while,"

"Cuddle with me?" she asked opening her beautiful blue eyes.

"Of course," I said.

She moved over and I crawled in the bed next to her. She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her back.

I kissed her forehead gently. "I love you,"

"I love you too,"

A/N:

Hi! Thank you so much for reading. It's sad to say that I'll be ending this book soon, but feel free to read my other books! And of course I'll continue to write more! Thank you so much! I hope you have a lovely day! :)