Chapter Fifteen

Maddie's P.O.V

Slowly, everything started to become normal again. It has been a total of three years since Liam and I escaped the asylum. It's been the best three years of my life. I finally am free of Zayn and Niall. I haven't seen them since that night. It feels like a giant weight has been lifted of my shoulders. I have a job now, which I am overly excited about. I work at a small little boutique with Madison, who by the way, is much better now. We all are. Louis and Shelby are married now and have a happy little colony of cats. Madison and Harry are planning on having kids and getting married. As for Liam and I, we are married and we have our beautiful daughter, Iris. She's four months old now. I love this little girl to pieces. She has Liam's eyes and my noes. She's adorable.

I stood by the window in Liam and I's bedroom, cradling Iris in my arms. I smiled down at her, gently rocking her, humming a song. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello beautiful," I heard Liam.

"Hello handsome," I said back.

"Oh, I was talking to the baby," Liam chuckled.

I smirked and stepped on his foot. "Jerk,"

"Ow!" he laughed. "I'm sorry love. Forgive me?" he asked giving me a fake pout.

"You're such a kid," I said rolling my eyes and giving him a peck on the lips. "Yes I forgive you,"

Liam smiled and looked down at Iris. "Can I hold her?" he asked.

I smiled. "Of course," I said and handed him Iris.

He held her carefully and smiled. "Hi baby," he said and leant down and gently kissed her little forehead causing her to giggle. "She has your giggle," Liam said looking at me.

"She has your smile," I said looking down at Iris.

"I can't believe she's ours," Liam said.

"I never thought I'd ever have a kid," I said looking up at him.

"You wanted her right?" he asked, a little fear slipping into his tone.

"Oh of course I did Liam," I said calming him down. "I've always wanted one, I just didn't think crazy people like me could have a family,"

Liam started to slowly rock back and forth. "You're not crazy Maddie," he said. "Neither of us are. We're better now. We've made so much improvement over these last few years. We can be happy now,"

I smiled. "I know," I said. "I just didn't think it was possible,"

"Well it was," Liam said and pecked my lips. "And now we have our happy little family,"

"We're all getting better," I said.

Liam looked back down at Iris. "I can't wait to watch her grow up," he said. "She's going to be just as amazing as you,"

"Just wait," I giggled. "She'll be bringing home her boyfriend and you'll be lecturing him on how you expect him to treat her like a princess,"

"Or how if he breaks her heart I'll break his neck," he smirked.

"You're going to be such a good father," I said.

"And you're going to be such a good mother," Liam said giving me a peck on my lips.

He leaned in to give me another but I stopped him. "The baby is watching," I giggled and took Iris from Liam. "And it's her nap time. We'll continue this in a minute," I winked and took Iris to her room.

I laid her down in her crib and kissed the top of her head, causing her to giggle. "You're adorable," I said to her. I stayed with her until she fell asleep and went back to Liam. He was sitting on the bed.

"Is she asleep?" he asked standing up and walking over to me.

"Yes she is," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I guess we're going to have to be quiet," he smirked.

"You're crazy if you think you can keep me quiet," I giggled.

"I guess we're all a little bit crazy,"

I giggled and kissed him softly. "I love you,"

"I love you too,"

A/N:

Hi! That's it! That's the end! I hope you enjoyed this book! I had a lot of fun writing this! Thank you for sticking around and reading it all. It means so much to me. I hope you have a lovely day! :)

P.S:

I hope you liked it Maddie ily :)