Chapter 3

Ohhhhh forgot disclaimer I don't own anything except of plot. No OCs.

A cocoon of white light encased me as I was flashed to the Olympian council. I took a look around my surroundings and saw 14 thrones each with a 15 foot tall being on it. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision as I managed to make out the familiar figure of the Olympians plus Hestia and Hades. The next thing I know, I threw up. All the Olympians just watched me with cheeky grins even ares,Dionysus,Zeus,Athena and Hades were smiling at me.

"Ummmm, sorry did I miss something?" I asked with concern. The only reason ares and Dionysus would smile if it was me getting punished.

"Young hero!" Zeus thundered(pun intended). "We have watched you being cheated on by Annabeth chase, as a punishment we revoke her role as architect of Olympus and award Malcolm pace son of Athena with it" Zeus shouted. His voice seemed to shake Olympus. Maybe Zeus should have the title earthshaker, I thought. The council burst out laughing.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked Zeus.

"Yes you did Perseus" Zeus replied.

"Wait aren't you gonna send me to Tartarus and I will escape in a few years time and I will be overpowered and named omega?" I questioned Zeus. "No we aren't that cliche and we have decided to give you.....