Chapter4

Well the 4th chapter. I really hope you vote,follow and comment on this book. Oh wait ok this is the disclaimer for all my books I don't own them except the plot they be all original. Start!!!

"We offer you a redo of your life"
I just stood there blinking. I was considering the pros and cons. Here's a list of the pros and cons

Pros.                  
Save friends
Have fun
New life

Cons
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing

"Lord Zeus, I graciously accept your gift. But if I may ask, how are you going to accomplish such a feat" I asked. Zeus smirked and replied with a proud and smug tone, "A long long time ago..."
"Get to the point Zeus we aren't in history class!" I snarkily retorted.
Zeus frowned, "Fine we did a favor for Chronos with a C" Zeus explained to me as if I was a 3 year old while dragging the C.
"And? Go on".
"As a reward he gave us a gift. The gift had a few conditions . The first condition was that 1 hero could be sent back in time where his adventure first began. The second was the hero had to have no selfish intentions. The third was the hero had to be blessed by a primordial of their choosing. Also, you will be give a bag of sweets that will give people their memory of the past timeline and fill them in on everything that happened while they were gone if they died," Zeus finished.
"Alright Zeus when do I start", I rubbed my hands in excitement.
"Before you get too excited choose a primordial to get blessed by."
"Alright what's the first choice"
"Gaia"
"Nope too evil"
"Nyx"
"Nope tried to kill me"
"Erebus"
"Nah"
"Chaos, please choose him"
"No, too much power"
"Aether"
"Possibly,  but next!"
"Anake"
"Yes"
"Very well Perseus, may I ask why you choose Anake"
I shrugged, "She's the primordial of fate, I could keep people I want alive and give bad people terrifying fates."
Zeus smashed his thunderbolt in the center of Olympus. As he started chanting,
I son of kronos and Rhea
King of the gods
Summon thee, Chronos
Primordial of time
The hero blessed by
Ananke
Primordial of fate
Let the hero be given a
New Life
All the gods watched in amazement. As father gave me a proud look. Green smoke started spewing out of Zeus mouth that made it look like Rachel. Wait, I haven't told my friends what was happening. I quickly created a mist using my water powers and threw a drachma in it.
Oh fleecy
Do me a solid
Show me Jason grace
The mist formed a familiar face with blonde hair.
"Hey sparky!" I shouted.
"Hi perce, where are you? Annabeth worried I sick and so is the rest of the camp!"
"I have to tell you something, Annabeth cheated on me so i went to Olympus and they decided to send me back in time to redo my life. They gave me a bag of magical candy so you could remember your memories from this timeline"
"Not the craziest I've heard. Just don't forget to find the rest of the seven except Annabeth and your most trusted friends the candy!"
"Alright got to go now! See ya in the next timeline!"
I swiped my hand through the mist and turned my head to find an old man that looked like Dumbledore anda young lady with licorice black hair and bright purple eyes.
"Perseus Jackson", the Dumbledore looked alike said, " I am Chronos, I will send you back in time but first me and Ananke, the lady with liquorice black hair and purple eyes, have decided to bless you. We deem you worthy. Chronos and ananke walked over to me and placed their thumbs on my forehead. A bright white and purple light illuminated the throne room.
"From me you now have the power to freeze time and to rewind time as far as 1 day" , Chronos said with a smile.
"And from me you have the power to kill and save people but you can only do it once per day" Ananke said with a grin.
"Alright Perseus close your eyes. I am going to send you back in time now! Any last words?" Chronos exclaimed.
I close my eyes whispered softly but loud enough for the council to hear, "Thank You for giving me a second chance, I swear on the river Styx I will do my best to save your children and Olympus."