Chapter 15

If you haven't notice, the story has sped up by a bit. Therefore, I'll try to slow it down once more. I planned for this story to stretch all the way to TOA. That's why I sped things up, I also didn't really want to do much inn sea of monsters as it's the book in pjo that I like least., not hate. Titan's curse, should be interesting. *rubs hands manically.

"Let go of those maidens!" Lupa growled, ready to pounce and kill me.

To her surprise, I replied with a casual, "Ok," and dropped the two daughters of Bellona on the floor.

Lupa eyed me suspiciously, "Why do you have them in the first place?.

I groaned, I really didn't want to explain. I sat on the floor and begin my story, "They are daughters of Bellona, this one," I pointed Hylla, "Will be the new Queen of Amazons, I know this as I come from another time."

"You lie! Swear this on the Styx!" Lupa snarled at me.

"I swear on the Styx!"

Lupa was appalled, "Who did this, Kronos or Chronos, did you do this willingly or unwillingly."

"Chronos with a C and I did this willingly. I subject of 2 Great Prophecies and had lost so much. After the wars, I wanted to spend time with my loved ones. Unfortunately, the one I was in love with betrayed me." I explained. "Now back on track, this one!" I pointed to Reyna, "Will be the New Praetor, in about a few years time the Greeks and Romans have to form a truce to fight against Gaia. For them to remember their memories from the previous timeline, they have to eat these candies," I pulled out 3 pieces of candy 1 for Lupa and 2 for the daughters of Bellona.

Lupa nodded her head and place the candies in her paw. Lupa's mouth was now agape, "The Earth mother is awaking."

I nodded my head grimly, "There will be many casualties. Blood shall be shed all over the place."

"I have to my warn my pack," Lupa howled at the moon before turning to me, "Go now, I can sense your bravery and loyalty. I trust you will protect us."

I made a claw sign and pushed it from my heart to ward off evil before walking towards the Caldecott tunnel.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Halt! State your business!" A Roman legionnaire cried out, his spear pointed at me.

"I'm looking for Jason Grace," I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

"Wait here," The legionnaire sauntered off as I hummed to a random tune.

To pass time, I started to think about what I should do next,

Things that I need to do next.

1. Go to CHB and see the revival of the Pinecone tree

2.Get ready to go to westover

3.Go to Boston and Brooklyn, to meet someone special

My thoughts were interrupted by a shout, "You wanted to see me?" Jason walked over with his trusty gladius.

"Yes, Jason. Your sister is alive," Jason gasped.

"Wheee is she? Tell me!" Jason beseeched, tears welling up in his eyes before a dark look settled in his eyes, "How do you know! Tell me now!" Jason ordered.

"I am Thalia's best friend, she has asked me to give you this sweet," I pulled out the sweet I had given to others multiple times.

Jason looked at me cautiously, "Why will she ask you to give me a sweet?"

"That's because, this sweet is magical. Eat it please," I implored, Jason shook his head.

I sighed, I really didn't want to force feed him. I froze time and walked over to a frozen Jason with his mouth open about to talk to me. I lobbed the candy into his mouth as it fell down his throat. I unfroze time and at once was smothered by hugs from Jason.

"I miss you bro," Jason hugged me.

"Like you miss Piper and Brick."

Jason blushed in embarrassment, "Anyways, I have to go back to the legion. I'll see you in a few years."

I nodded my head and shadowed traveled to Zhang's mansion in Canada.