Chapter 8

Dad flashed me to the bus where in the previous time line I got attacked by all of the three furies. I took notice of Annabeth, Grover and surprisingly Thalia. I quickly took a seat right behind the three demigods. As the bus was moving I slowly uncapped riptide and pointed the sword to the neck of Annabeth in between the seats.

"Don't move if you want to live," I growled.

"What do you want!" A crying Annabeth replied. I took out two pieces of the candy from my pocket and place them each in the palm of Grover and Thalia's hands.

"Eat this if you want the girl to live." I replied nonchalantly. Grover and Thalia quickly nodded in fear and popped the candy in their mouth. Their eyes widened in fear then realisation when they saw my hooded face. ( the candy explains everything while they were gone even the hood)I gave them a slight nod and capped riptide. At once, Annabeth reached for her Yankees cap and quickly donned her cap turning her invisible before using the hilt of her dagger to smash a window open and jumped out of the moving bus. I shook my head and gave a wide grin to the pair. Grover returned my grin and hugged me. As Thalia gave me a smile.

"Alright enough of the reunion, we have a quest to complete and we have to find that low life self absorbed blondie before she gets herself killed." Thalia growled at the thought of Annabeth.

"Okay, I'll see you soon!" I shouted before freezing time and walking out of the bus to my next destination the Lotus Casino.

Sorry for the short chapter. Also, if you like Perianca check out Yeeticantbebothered .