Chapter 17

Can someone give me some hood pjo fanfics or crossovers. Thx. Unfortunately, Yeeticantbebothered has school!!! So our writing on the account PJOhno might be a little slower but on weekends it should be fine. I have school next week *cries in agony.  Therefore, updates will be a little slower, maybe twice a week or once.  I have a science test on the body so biology and cells and plants.

"Hello," I smiled kindly towards the faun sitting upright in his bed.

"Where am I?" The faun's legs were shaking in fear, "Why do they keep calling me a satyr, I'm a faun?"

The infirmary was a small white room with a white bed and medical supplies strewn haphazardly on the floor.

"It's a long explanation," I pulled a chair and plopped myself on it.

After a long time explaining to Don the faun, that was his name. I finally thoroughly explained everything that was to happen in the time without giving him a piece of memory candy.

"So let me get this straight, 2 camps, 2 wars, first war is separate camps, second war we fight together against Gaia." Don ventured.

I nodded my head, "Well if that's all, I'll send you back to Camp Jupiter but you must swear on the Styx not to tell anyone about our conversation."

"I swear on the Styx not to tell anyone about our conversation unless given permission by you," Don swore.

I quickly wrote a small note for Chiron about my plans for this timeline, I uncapped Riptide, ignoring Don's shocked face, and place the cap on the back of the pen, turning it into a regular hall point pen. I grabbed a blank piece of paper lying on the floor and started to write,

Strictly only for Chiron and the Olympians, Hades, and Hestia.

Chiron, the Olympians have been notified about this time_ _ _ _. At the moment, I am sending Don back to Camp _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Members of Camp _ _ _ _ _ _ _ that have their memories are Arellano,Lupa, the 'satyr', and JG. I am getting ready for the children of Hades and the Ophiotaurus but i need stronger weapons than Riptide. I have gone to visit the best forger in another pantheon, and unlock powers from other magic styles. I'll see you in a week, tell Artemis to ready the hunters for the school, Annabeth can be kidnapped for all I care.

Hoping I live, Percy Jackson.

PS. Next time I visit please bake blue cookies.

I capped Riptide, placing it into my pocket, I folded the letter into half and left it in the bed. I know what you must be thinking, putting confidential information into a letter and just placing it in a bed. Yeah I know, at least the worst case scenario was that someone would read random letters. The letter was kind of in a secret code, so people couldn't figure it out.

I grabbed onto the satyr's hand and shadow traveled him to Camp Jupiter. At once, dark spots danced in front of my eyes and my knees buckled, "Styx! I must've been shadow travelling too much," I thought.

I reached for my pocket, looking for some spare ambrosia and found a tiny square covered in lint and gods know what. I scrunched my nose in disgust at the piece of ambrosia, "Eh, Beggars can't be choosers." I impressed myself, I knew my first idiom.

I looked at an unconscious Don, "Was I really that bad in shadow travelling? I think I'll ask lessons from Nico."

Making sure Don was okay and still alive, I dragged his body by his arms towards the Caldecott tunnel.

"Food, money," Don moaned in his sleep.

I snickered at his words remembering how Grover also loved his food especially enchiladas.

With a thump, I dropped Don's arms and left him in the dirt. Finding a stick in the dirt, I write a small message, "Hello, this is Don the faun, please collect him, thank you, signed Blue-cookie loved."

Next destination, Brooklyn. I shadow traveled myself to Brooklyn looking for 2 special magicians.

I looked around for a long time like a homeless guy until my stomach growled. I sat down on a rubbish bin in an alley and looked in my pockets for food.

I pulled out a small vial filled with fiery red water. I forgot about this it was from Circe, the label of the vial read, modified Phlegethon water, grants user fire control and heat-resistant. I downed the contents of the vial immediately as my stomach growled once more.

What, I was hungry and had no food. So it's rather smart of me to drink a potion from a sorceress known for her trickery.

A cool feeling rippled through my body. I rubbed my hands together to see whether I could summon some fire and at once my hands were ablaze. Fire danced across my palm, the feeling was amazing.

With an excited shout, I let loose a fire blast in the sky. The fire lit up in the sky, playing with constellations. I knew why Leo loved this now.

"Woohoo!" I yelled, my eyes shining with glee.

My excitement was interrupted with a shout, "Cease your fire! Rogue magician!"

I turned around and saw a girl with caramel hair with colourful streaks in it with deep blue eyes carrying a staff and a boy with brown hair and eyes carrying a Khopesh.

"Sadie, Carter," I mumbled softly.

"What nome do you belong to, you can't just burn stuff!" Sadie ordered.

I face-palmed, "The fire beam I shot in the sky could've attracted monsters or magicians that I was looking for," I thought.

Not being patient, Sadie shouted, " Tas!"

A beam of light flew at me which a swiftly dodged, i uncapped Riptide, I did not want to fight but there was no way I was following them not in my will. I lunged at Carter and struck a blow from my fist in his midriff.

Carter let out an ooomphed before landing on his butt. I wheeled around and struck a kick on the back of Sadie's right leg causing her to trip.

"Khe-fa!" A giant blue fist flew at me. My eyes widened and I dropped to the ground for the fist to miss me by an inch.

I threw Riptide at Carter pinning him down.

"Ha-wi!" Sadie shouted already back on he feet. A glowing fist smashed into my face knocking me into a rubbish bin.

Stunned, I rubbed my face and shook my head, clearing the black spots dancing on front of me.

I reached into my pocket for Riptide and uncapped it, "Round two," I smirked.

"A'Max!" Sadie cried out as she lunged at me.

A fireball shot at me causing me to be set ablaze. Luckily, I drank that potion causing me to be heat-resistant. Sadie grabbed my wrist and twisted it causing me to rotate my body and to disarm me. I dropped Riptide, just as Carter swiped his Khopesh at me I ducked and grabbed Sadie's body and flipped it and tossed it towards Carter smashing his face as his Khopesh grazed Sadie's arm.

The siblings landed in a heap, I used the hilt of my sword to knock out Sadie and place my sword to her jugular, "Bring me to Brooklyn house!" I ordered.

Carter nodded his head in fear of his sister being killed and led the way.