The Fall Of Olympus

ALRIGHT LOOK, I MADE A CRAP ENDING CUS THIS STORY SUCKS. I MADE A QUICK ENDING AS I DIDNT WANT TO DISCONTINUE IT. NOW CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK! "But you said this book sucks, why wouldn't the other." CUS I SAID SO, NOW CHECK OUT THE BOOK oR DEAth....  'Compass of Fate' is the book name. Check it out please.

3rd POV

The sky came barrelling down on Percy, nothing was safe. The monsters burst into silver dust never to return. The giants fell to the ground, pleas of mercy to their step father.

Only Gaia and Percy remained, she held the sky up with her bare hands. Percy held the sky with one hand the other was Hydros supporting him.

Earth and skies clashed, the first point of chaos was no place for anyone or anything. Ouranus let out a growl of anger before pressing harder onto Gaea and Percy.

Gaea's right hand exploded, flesh and bone spraying everywhere. Silver Ichor dripped on herself. With one hand remaining, the sky crushed Gaea, killing her instantly.

One of the first generation of primordial had fallen. Both greatly weakened, Percy stabbed his trident forward into the sky.

Now the sea battled against the sky. Percy's last prayer was to terminus. Creating a border to block the sky from reaching Olympus. It was not going to crus everything in a thousand league, rather the entire mount tampalais.

The Roman God heeded the prayer and did as he said.

The tip of Hydros shattered.

Percy gasped, he lost his only shot in defeating ouranus.

The sky pressed down even harder than before.

Percy was knee deep in monster dust and Ichor.

Percy's hand cracked once.

He felt his bone crack. His ulna and radius broken.

The weight of the sky was too strong. Not even Atlas could hold the full weight of they sky, lest Percy.

Percy noticed a blue barrier starting to form around the sky and him.

He knew Terminus wouldn't have the strength to hold off Ouranus might.

He was out of options, he could barely even think now.

His fingers crushed.

If only he was a better son.

A better demigod

A better Lover

Better

Then again, Annabeth always told him to never blame himself.

Annabeth

Percy fell to the ground clutching his head in pain.

Something was wrong.

Ouranus slammed onto the ground killing Percy.

Ouranus cackled before heading to the barrier.

Ananke slammed her book shut before shuddering in fear.

This was an alternate reality of Percy getting betrayed. She filed this book under the wattpad series beside Rick Riordan's.

Ananke pulled out another book, this one labelled 'The true son of Chaos by nuts of the chest.'

Ananke immediately threw it in the shredder, this was too disgusting.

(No offence to the writer)

Picking up another book, titled 'Point of Chaos.'

She happily left the library, ready to read new story her daughters made.

She didn't notice the book, once titled Do over.

Now tide of time.

Now to a new plot, a new story, 'To destroy Olympus."

The text began shifting, scrawled over with blood.

A cursive text,

The Fall Of Olympus

Nice ending there, even though it was cut short. Point of Chaos will be my next book. I originally planned Point of Chaos to be part 2 but i wanted to start fresh. This book was the first time I started writing and well I enjoyed it. Please check out my next book that will be coming out soon. Please comment, vote ,follow on the other book.

Thank you

If you want a sequel read Point of Chaos, it is kind of like a sequel but not really.