Chapter something

"Polybotes!" I snarled, my hand reaching for Hydros.

"Delicious sea scum!" Polybotes roared spraying spit everywhere.

Polybotes grabbed my neck and lifted me up, legs dangling over his mouth. Polybotes tilted his head , 45 degrees angle ready to eat me.

Pushing me close to his mouth, the basilisk on his hair hissed and bit my right thigh.

"Arghhhh!" I would never recommend getting bitten by a basilisk. My leg swelled up instantly, veins turned green.

My hands scratched against his monstrous and muscular arms,attempting to release his strangling hold on my neck. Using my Nike shoe, to get the favour of Nike.
I trampled my foot all over polybotes face kicking his eye and mouth.

I stepped on his face and lifted my right foot up high and slammed it down hard.

A bone cracking sound drilled the air as Polybotes nose twisted and Ichor and green gunk flew out.

No idea why would he lift me up where I could easily kick him.

Polybotes clutched his face in anger as he released me in pain, his face was covered in dog shit and whatever gunk I stepped on.

I fell to the ground, posing like Thor did in the marvel movies.

I hate Thor in real life, just killed a god feeling good.

It was at this point where I took in my surroundings, a similar replica ato the Olympians throne room except of the seats being a U it was a perfect O.

Two throne sat opposite each other, Kronos and his pathetic mother, Gaea.

24 Titans and giants formed the new council of Orthyrs.

"Scared!" Kronos laughed as he tilted his head back. "Kill him Polybotes!"

Gaea smirked, proud of her son. She flicked her hands up and the entire throne room transformed into an arena.

"Fight!" A gong sounded.

"You idiotic demigod! Only a God and a demigod can kill me! Look around you Daddy isn't here to save you!" Polybotes mocked.

There was no way I could take in the entire throne room. If I killed Polybotes, Gaea and the other giants along with Kronos and the Titans would attack me.

"Think Percy!" I scanned my surroundings trying to find my friends or anything that I could use.

Polybotes lunged at me cackling like a mad man, which he indeed was, "Give up already? No weapon or armor!"

Polybotes was in for a treat. Deciding to try to get him to lower his guard.

I ran in circles as the Giant chased after me. Looking for a n edit I saw a giant celestial bronze door wide open. Outside was Artemis holding the sly with the Annabitch- Beth lying exhausted next to her.

I still had no idea where Zoë was.

Wait why Zoë, I mean my friends.

Snap out of it Percy.

Slam!!!

Polybotes had just thrown his trident a bit too close for comfort.