2: Introduction

"GAH!" Elms had awoken to piles of hellhounds, all slain by his hand "so it wasn't a dream again."

"No siree."

"May I say resting before killing is a wise choice for the master?."

"Fine. The kid kinda deserves it. At least this one ain't bitchy about the weirdo shit he's going through."

"Master, the items."

"Items? Oh yeah, I remember picking something up."

"Well nothing you can do about it. The shop ain't open yet."

"Then what's the point of having one then!?" Ethan questioned the swords logic

"Relax, it'll be open once you reach level 20."

"20?! What am I now...? ...7!?!?" Ethan discovered after all this killing, he only reached 2 more levels "what BS is this?!"

"Master, you must remain calm. There's obviously more high leveled monsters as we head towards Kuoh Academy. Come on, get to it."

"All this time, when my arms were about to be detached, my skin boiling, my stomach ruined by pounces, a concussion, cramps on my legs, ribs broken....and you chose this moment after receiving 2 levels?"

".....maybe...."

"Oh look, monsters!"

"I see them!" He screamed at Ian "I have eyes you know."

"I wish you were blind."

"This mother....fucker..."

After hours of slaying stronger mobs, he reached the final stage of the dungeon.

"Holy smokes...has Ethan's face changed in a slightest?" Kiba now mentions something off about him "I don't remember it being that toned before."

"Your eyes don't deceive you, Kiba." Akeno wholeheartedly agrees with Kiba "gotta say, he looks more cute than before."

"....Really...?"

"Sorry. Can't help it."

Elms carefully observed his footsteps, trying not to awake the dungeon boss...which...is a human? The boss was an old man dressed ancient as if he were learning Martial Arts, short white hair with no facial hair at all, his left eye having an eye patch. His body emits this masterly feeling. The old man's height stood about 176 cm tall.

"Hmph." He said, stretching out his arms after waking up

"Hmph?" Ethan repeated "is that your way of talking-"

Before he knows it, Ethan felt 1 ton of weight land at his stomach, throwing his body into a wall. Elms couldn't process what just happened whether or not he was punched.

"Kid, you still alive!?"

"Master, speak to us!"

"I'm....fine...." He was not fine. He puked a little blood to show "what punch....was that?"

"Kid, that boss is still too strong for us to handle! We must retreat for now!"

"Sure we said finish the job but in this case, run!!"

"You can run kiddo...but you can't hide." The old man chuckled like Santa "you came to kill me. I suppose I have the right to defend myself."