9: it hurts...

"It hurts...." Ethan's chest is badly Injured from a fight at floor 81 "damnit....that guy was annoying. Being a giant wussy, putting some distance between us everytime it shoots its staff. Ain't that right, BUDDY!"

The magic beasts now turned into a Shadow Soldier, nodded as it also had a hard time catching up. Most of his army contained Draugrs, knights, and mages, as only a group of magic beasts blends in with the army. Heck, the ice ancient is part of his army.

"Frosty. Your name now frosty because I said so." Ethan declared his new shadow 'frosty' "we're almost there. After 2-and-a-half weeks of grinding, floor 97. Just 3 more until we reached 100."

"I know! Kid, you impressed me many times in our adventures. At first, I though you wouldn't last a week with us...and here you are. 3 months later, you're capable enough to handle things on your own. By the way, have you ever caught Raynare's killer?"

"....no....I'm still searching for that piece of shit. Child or not...I'll fucking kill them." Ethan clenched a fist "I don't wanna hear the excuse 'they're just kids'. It's bullshit. They know what they were doing."

"Master, Njal has found an entry permit."

"Good work..." Elms let out a breath of anxiousness. He's ascending to floor 98 which is a huge deal considering the fact more enemies started giving more XP while their highlighted names were entering the red section "...alright, no time to be a wuss."

Would you like to use Entry Permit?
Y/N?

"Yes."

Floor 98 is now accessible

You have now entered floor 98

"Can't keep Alyssa waiting now. I promised her a takeout." Ethan warmed up by stretching "okay. Ian, Elle...ready to level up?"

"YEAH!! [YEAH!!]"

Name: Ian
Level: 43
Attack: 182
Passive Skill:
-Permafrost (Lv. 1)

Skill: Permafrost (Lv. 1)
Swords passive skill
Mana: 0
Performs attacks in quick succession without
sustaining damage to power up the Sword and inflict
Frost damage on every hit.

Same thing can be displayed on Elle's status screen. After dealing 7 strikes at any enemy, the frost attributes builds up on the swords, encasing them with ice. Making it seem like it's frozen when it's not. But this attribute also includes a variety of new sets of skills Ethan can perform without wasting any mana, like performing an attack when Ethan slams the ground with his sword, causing an explosion of ice at his surrounding area. Or throw both his sword up in the air and combine it with Dominator's Touch to crash land one by one after a short delay, exploding as they hit the ground.

"Alright. What's next in your attributes? Electricity, fire, air, water, what?" Ethan is prepared to see what skill he can perform with different type of elements