15: So hot

"Ah, Alfheim... realm of the elves with a slight immigration of Asgardians and dwarves. But it's mostly Elves that rule these lands." Mimir stated "frankly it's better to live out with a harem of them, hohoho!"

"I have a feeling you did stuff here, Mimir." Ethan sighs, then entered a nearby bar "hmm, yes.... why the fuck are you following me?!"

"Who, me?" Rossweisse questioned

"No, her!"

"Sekiryuutei...you have a really cute face. To be honest - I like it." She smiles

"Oh dear, Roygun Belphegor. To what do we owe a pleasure to the Belphegor clan?" Mimir bowed, showing respect

"Lady, I'm in my early twenties."

"Precisely! I am attracted to males who are in their teens to their twenties."

"Oh... we got a pedophile."

Pedophile indeed ~(Elle)

I love it how you questioned her preference but if the roles were reversed, that man would be put in trial ~(Ian)

"What is a pedophile, my sekiryuutei?"

"Pedophile are people above the age 18 find kids who has yet passed 18 sexually attractive. Example: miss Belphegor, would you, hypothetically, fall in love with a 5 year old child, boy or not, and do some nasty stuff with them?"

"Dear goodness, no! I find that very vile and ridiculous!"

"That's the same with you loving males who are on their teens. You're a devil for christ sake, show some respect to those younger than you." Elms calls out on her bullshit "and why me? What about that dragon wielder or something. He would've loved to have you there."

"And what about you? Are you looking for love?" Rossweisse questioned

"Yeah! Once I'm done with the shit I'm doing. I am eager to continously grow, which overthrows my thirst for love." Ethan placed an order of a beer mug "war passes, then I'll journey on to find love."

Can't say that's a good statement but reasonable, to be focus on love during mid-war is a crisis to the mentality of one person, because they'll put more attention to them instead of what's up ahead. With 3 important people hanging around in one table, it catches attention to the plenty elves, dwarves, and other Asgardians. First, a human sat inside a tavern full knowingly what races comes and goes. Second is figuring out as to why a god, a Valkyrie, and a devil that was kicked out due to using a king's piece in a rating game suddenly traveled with a human. What's more to this case is Ethan has been recognized throughout the realms of the world tree about his victory of slaying a dragon with both hands taped together on twin blades.

While we eat quietly... verify ~(Ethan)

Skill: Vital Strike (Lv. 1)
Active Skill
Mana: 300
You deal critical damage to your foes
Vital area

Skill: Sword Flash (Lv. 1)
Active Skill
Mana: 700
You channel all your energy to your swords,
Dealing maximum damage

Oh? Pretty good. Vital Strike, must be due to hitting a vital area on Kamish. Sword Flash, probably same reason ~(Ethan)

More so the fact you have a skill our old master had: Sword Flash. He is capable of cutting through time, dimensions, and reality at full power, making opposing enemies cower in fear. In your hands, you'll deal partially of it's full potential ~(Elle)