Q&A: ISRAEL, GERMANY, VIETNAM, AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

PS: What's up reader! Welcome back to are Q&A with the guys! Israel!

Israel: Hello

Germany: Guten Tag

Vietnam: Xin Chao

Australia: Ello mate!

New Zealand: Good Day to you all!

PS: Looks like everyone looks energetic! So let's get this started! Firstly let's go with our another Best Boi! Israel!

Israel: It's me!

PS: Le go, From  @Frangplum : "Are you sure the boy you encountered with in the halls were Angel?"

Israel: Yes, I'm definitely sure about it my heart never fails me. When it comes to Angel, and I'm always sure that the boy I encountered is Angel.

Germany: But, you told me Angel is a girl not a boy?

Israel: Yeah, but....... I'm really sure that's her!

Germany: *sigh* your becoming delusional.

Israel: I'm not!

PS: Alright that's enough. Next, from  @nicky_chphilippines : "Angel or goddess? Choose"

Israel: She has the kindness of an Angel and the beauty of an Goddess. Ahhhhh, she's truly an amazing woman. Kind, beautiful, mature and also very amazing.

PS: Well....Next, from  @Justinviber2000 : "Confess to your angel your feelings for her :333"

Israel: I wish but I still haven't seen her yet, I have a feeling the boy I encounter is her. But I'm not sure yet.

PS: That fine, Next from  @lazymarshpotato : "Do you miss pip? Or your angel :D?"

Israel: I miss angel so much.

Germany: I still don't understand, why you still continue but I guess I still haven't found my significant other yet.

PS: Awww don't worry you'll find it soon.

Vietnam: I don't know how to comfort someone so I just agree with Author.

Australia: Awwww, don't you two. I'm sure you find them, trust my word mate!

New Zealand: Yep, just keep believing.

Israel: You Guys!

Germany: *blush*

PS: Anyway now Israel is done, Let's go with are Workaholic man and Coffee and Beer is Life! Germany! 

Israel: I mean his not wrong though

Germany: I can't believe, I'm doing this.

PS: Le go, From  @vietphil : "Where's Poland"

Germany: He's fine and in Laurasia a 2nd year like us, but me and him are not that very close.

Israel: Yep, He's very quiet at the same time he tend to stay away from any crowds.

PS: Next, from  @Frangplum : "Thoughts on your Friend Israel?"

Germany: He's annoying and a lazy man. I need to constant remind him about his homework, project and even test.

Israel: I'm hurt!

Vietnam: Wow, I can't believe Israel senior was an irresponsible one.

Australia: It's kind of funny how he look so responsible, but actually is not.