CHAPTER 15-Reconciled

It was already noon, and the students are on break.

"South are you fine? You don't look so good?" Phil asked as he worriedly look at South. Dark circles under his eyes have grown, his complexion is very pale, and his lips cracking.

South hasn't been able to sleep well for 2 nights already, it didn't help that he has been performing, modeling, and attending various shows; day, noon, and night with no breaks. His physically and mentally tired.

"Yeah, I'm fine Phil. Just tired from all the work" South said as he pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Maybe you should rest, dude. I mean we don't have any classes right now, how about getting some rest." Ame said and he look at South.

"Yeah, probably I should do-" South was cut off when his phone rang.

"Sorry, I have to take this." South took out his phone, stood up, and went outside the cafeteria to answer the call.

"Hello, this is South speaking"

"How is going, South?" His manager greeted him.

"Mr. Han, Is there something you want to tell me?"

"You see, I receive a call from the producer of 'Kn*wing the Br*s' and they said that they want you to be the guest star for the show tomorrow!"

"That sound good," South said.

"Yes, everything is all set tomorrow. Also, today you have a scheduled fan signing at *****. A lot of your fans will come!"

"Yeah..." South said and deeply sighed, "Is there a problem?"

"No, Sir."

"Well then, see you later!" Mr. Han then hangs up.

South then put his phone away and sighed, he then started walking back to the cafeteria, when he suddenly felt his head throbbing in pain and his vision being blurry and spinning. He feels nauseated as he feels the content of his lunch in his throat.

South then run to the nearest restroom and throw the contents of his stomach, head still spinning and throbbing. He rests his body against the wall, South shakingly reaching for his medicine inside his uniform's flap pockets.

Desperately trying to open the medicine cap, taking at least 3 or 4 pills, and shallowing the bitter pills.

South feels relief as his vision turns fine and his head stops throbbing.

For now,

South then stands up and opens the faucet as he washes his mouth and face, he then takes tissues and wipes his face and hands, fixing his uniform.

He looks at himself in the mirror, his eyes have deep dark circles, his lips crack, and his complexion is pale and sickly, it didn't help that his hair is messy and his uniform is disheveled. He strikes a smile but quickly frowned.

"You look so pathetic, South. It's almost disgusting" South said with a pained look on his face as he touch the mirror.

"I hate you..." South said to himself, as a single tear fell in his eyes.

His tired,

He wants to end it all,

When will his pain end?

When will his suffering end?

He wants to end it all.

.