CHAPTER 4-Frustration

PHIL'S POV:

It was already Friday and are deadline for are report is next week on Monday and me and Mr.  Russia hasn't even started yet. Since every time I will have to talk to him, he will vanished in just a seconds living me don't know where he went.

I tried to find him all around the school but to no avail, making me waste my time and energy just so we can already start it. I sighed due to stress, I have already start half of my part, and he should also have to make his part to this report.

"That's okay Phil, I'm sure you will find him and also talk to him" Indo said to me

"Yeah Indo's right, just keep believing to yourself" Mal agreed

"Thanks guys, but how will I able to talk to him if he just keep vanished out of thin air when I was about to ask him about the report"

I sighed again as we reach are classroom and enter it, I look around and find no sign of Mr. Russia. I went for my seat and sat there and wait for the first subject to came.

Are teacher came but Mr. Russia is still not here.

Timeskip....

It was already lunch time and Mr. Russia didn't even show a single soul, and I'm becoming desperate to find him and so I started to asked are classmate if they know where Mr. Russia is.

"Excuse me, Sir may I asked you if you know where is Mr. Russia is?" I asked a random classmate of mine, "Ah yes, countryleader I have seen him, if I know correctly he always go to the school garden and stay there" he said.

"Thank you so much" I said "You're welcome countryleader" he said and I headed to the school garden and see Mr. Russia there in his phone. I was about to approach him but then I stop myself and hide in the corner.

"I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I, THAT DON'T EVER CALL ME ANYMORE!"

RUSSIA'S POV:

I was just relaxing in the garden, finally no annoying America or any people in here I can finally have a peaceful moment to myself. I closed my eyes and relaxed myself and let the quietness consumed me, but then I heard my phone ringed I groan and angrily fish out my phone to my pocket and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

Can I have at least a peaceful day without someone disturbing it.

"Hello this is Russia speaking" I said with a hint of annoyed tone

"So you finally answered my calls" 

"What do you want... 'DAD'?" I said with a hint of venom to the word 'DAD'.

"Is this how you treat your own father, Son"  my dad said and I rolled my eyes.

Me and my dad are not in very good terms and I don't want to discuss about it.

"What do you want anyway? If you just want to annoyed me then congrats you already did it" I said sarcastically.

"You're supposed to be the one ruling the country, how will you be a great leader if you're not here , huh?" 

"Instead of going to the stupid school, and play the high school life like a 16-year old girl, doing arts and crafts and doing friendship shits. How about you go back in here and stop playing around"  he send in a very cold and stern voice.

This is why I immediately accepted Mrs. Laurasia's invitation, just so I can escaped my father's grip to me.

"Listen here DAD, I'm here so that I can make the country better. I'm not here to play games and make friends, Okay" I said to him clearly pissed already.