CHAPTER 13-Secrets

[A/N: Guy's I have to reschedule the publishing of my new book since my files get corrupted and now I can't retrieve it so I have to reschedule. Hope y'all understand.]

IRELAND

My name is Ireland, one of the best hackers here in school. I know everyone's secret from the higher-ups to even normal humans, I know everything. I could tell if someone is lying or someone is telling the truth. 

But.....

Now I have found my new enemy,

"Shit! I can't find anything on this document! or even online!" I shouted as I bite my nail in frustration, I never felt so helpless before. No news! No photos! Not even a single biography online or in Wi*i! I even try to hack on their database in the Philippines but I couldn't, no matter how good I was or hard I try! I even go to the forums in the Philippines and I get none too.

The Philippines has a very good hacker, I even get viruses 2 times already. All because I try to enter their database. That's why I have to change my laptop several times.

I even spent a lot of hours trying to crack something about this guy, but I still get none! I spent about 20 hours trying to find something shady but I still get none. 

I heard my phone rang so I pick it up and take a look at who's the caller is, it was Canada. I answered it while my eyes were still glued on my computer screen, and still typing, searching, and even hacking.

"Yo, Canada. Need anything?" I asked and continue typing.

"Have you already find something? About the transfer student Phil?" Canada asked.

"Nothing much, other than the fact that I can't find anything about him. The files you sent to me seem to have a simple error on his gender, but there is nothing much to find online. Everything is on private and I can't hack it, he doesn't have any biography or even on wi* I too, so it's very hard to find anything." I explained to him, then press enter on the country leader files.

"I see, thanks anyway," Canada said and end the call. I stare at the loading screen and wait for it.

Then my door open, I look at who it was and it's was only Scotland.

"You could knock next time, Scotty?" I said and continue on typing and observing the files that I hack UN's documents.

"I'm your friend, so who cares. I'm just here to borrow some books" He said and get to my bookshelf and start to look around.

I just focus on my work and start finding the name, the Philippines on it. I then scroll around and finding his name, then I see 4 Philippines on file I click the one and its Martial Law, and the other one is Gregorio Del Pilar.

I click the third file name 'PIA', but I couldn't. I type something on my laptop trying to crack it open but to no avail. 

"Pia?" I blurted, interesting. I click the other one, and it's Phil. But this shock

It's.....

It's a death certificate.

I look at it and it's a real one despite the other info blurred out. The name Phil is listed on it.

But, why?

Philipp

Country leader of the Philippines

Death: Unknown

Body not found

Philipp?