Q&A: PHILIPPINE FAMILY

P.S: I'm back with another Q & A, this time with the Philippines Family!!! Well not exactly cause Pia and Llanera is not here, but still.

Katipunan: Kamusta

Martial: Hello

Del Pilar: Hi~

Magdiwang: Kamusta sa inyong lahat

Magdalo: Are you lost Baby Girl~

Katipunan: Disgusting *Smack Magdalo's face*

Magdalo: Hey!

P.S: Okay that's enough, let get this started shall we. So first up, The estriktong (strict) Tatay ng taon Kati short for Katipunan.

Kati: Magandang Araw sa inyong lahat.

P.S: From  @Frangplum : "Describe your wife in the most passionate way"

Martial: Here we go again

Del: Bakit Ama *the look of despair* 

Magdiwang: I know you love Perla so much but please spare our ears.

Magdalo: Why must you ask that reader?!

Kati: Well you asked nicely though, Perla is the nicest and beautiful woman in our country. No man could resist her charm, I was lucky that I'm able to marry her. Perla is a very good wife and mother, despite being pregnant with our child she still looks as beautiful as ever. Perla-

P.S: Okay that's enough now Mr. Kati, let's go to the next question. From  @Frangplum : "So if Pip ever brought a boyfriend home what would you do? And what I meant was BOY_FRIEND and not BOYFRIEND"

Kati: Well, he's in our country after all. *gun clicking* Murdering them will not be a problem *Smiling darkly*

Del: Oh I'm in Ama *takes out an axe*

Martial: Stand By the Tanks *at the phone*

Magdiwang: Be excited *clearly a lie*

Magdalo: Yeah, that boy "friend" will not survive any minute here. My Condolences my man.

P.S: Chill guys it's just hypothetical. Next, from  @nicky_chphilippines : "What does perla look like?"  

Kati: She's a very beautiful and the nicest woman in the country. But she's scary if ever you anger her.

P.S: Lastly, from  @lazymarshpotato :"After you kill the person who has been trying to kill pip are you gonna let her have a normal life? Like let her go outside and have friends? Because I feel bad for her being all isolated from humanity"

Kati: She will stay inside the country, and will never going outside. It doesn't mean we found the killer, it doesn't mean she's safe, as a countryleader her life is in danger since birth. So no, it far too dangerous, I can't risk it.

Martial: I agree with Itay, it's too dangerous out there for Pia.

Del:......

Magdiwang: *sigh* I can't really stop you.

Magdalo: Yeah, he's as hard-headed as Tatang.

P.S: Okay, thank you Mr. Katipunan. Now let's go to Mr. War Lord, Martial Law.

Martial: Make this quick 

P.S: From  @romdom_guy :"Which one would you pip from j, joe, or ruski to date pia"

Martial: Non

P.S: From  @Oliva_FandomYT :"Did you train pia or not?"

Martial: Me and Del, but mostly me.