CHAPTER 7-Let's Talk

[A/N: Starting now if you see 5 * that means it was going to be no ones pov. Since Im kinda lazy putting no ones pov I'm changing it now.]

PHIL'S POV:

I was in front of the classroom, since I was early to get up so and didn't wait for Indo and Mal to walk with me. The classroom door has yellow tape and it was also lock.

I wonder what happen yesterday when me and America skip class and why they close our classroom.

I lean to the wall and play with my finger, while I wait for a classmate of mine to came. The guy that bully America has been sent to prison since he was still a minor so once he reach the legal age he will be executed immediately and his parent will lost all they have and also will be punish.

The video also spread to the internet and a lot of people saw it, like America said. I'm sure Mal, Indo and Kuya Ruski probably see it too. I'm sure his family was so ashamed already, I feel bad to them.

Yes the rules sound cruel, but it has been practice for so long now. The rules are very strict and cruel, but we can't do anything since they are meant to be follow.

After half a hour I hear someone calling me so I look at the direction where it come from. There I see Mal and Indo running towards me with Kuya Ruski and America walking at there back.

"PHILLLL!!!!" Indo and Mal shout at unison and tackle me to a hug, I stumble a little but I regain my composer and hug them too. "Hey Indo, Hey Mal"

"Are you okay?! OMG you have bruises on your face! Do you want as to kills that guy? Will kill him for you!" Indo said worriedly "I have first aid kit on my bag!" Mal said and rummage through his bag finding the first aid kit and when he finally found it he start treating my bruises.

"I know it! You should not came with that burger freak!" "BRUH! I'M JUST RIGHT HERE!!" America said.

"Hello Kuya Ruski, Hello America" I greeted them "Morning Sunshine" Russia said then smile "Sup Phil" America said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Hey, sorry about yesterday" America apologized to me "It's fine America, you don't have to apologized" I said to him "There done" Mal said after treating my bruises. I thank him and stand up.

"You look so brave in the video Sunshine, the girls are swooning around in the internet and want to know your name" Russia said and check his phone, he then show me a lot of comments about how cute, handsome, brave, awesome I am and what's my name.

"Oh dear, I feel so embarrassed" I covered my face using my hands as I was complimented. This is so embarrassing.

"You got all the attention of all the girls! Man, I wish a lot of girls are swooning all over me too." Indo said "What kind of girl will be attracted to you, InDOG! Is either there blind or don't have a senses of taste to men. Beside I'm more good looking than you!" Mal said with a smirk plastered on his face as he scorn Indo.

"WHY YOU!" Indo snap and him and Mal start fighting. I just stand there and look at them, early of the morning those two already start getting into each others nerves. I just sighed and watch them.

"Hey, are your bruises okay? Doesn't it hurts?" America came up to me and asked me about the bruises, I just smiled and him "No they not and Thank you for asking. You don't have to worry about me America" I said to him and sighed of relief.

"Thank god, anyway please just call me the Ame. Remember that okay, The Awesome Ame" he said proudly, and I giggled.

"Anyway, also thanks to the earring you gave me I like it" He said and show the star earring that I brought for us with a big smiled on his face. "I really really like it" he said then smile.