CHAPTER 6-True Friends

PHIL'S POV:

"Could you hang out with me" I was just having a conversation with Kuya Ruski when suddenly America suddenly walked into us, asking if we could hang out.

"U-ummm, are you...asking me?" I said and point to myself since I don't wanna assume that he was talking to me.

"Yes you, Could you hang out with me?" he asked again "S-sure why not?" I hesitantly answered since I'm still a little confused.

He immediately grab my hand and my bag and drag me outside the room, "Right now?!" "Right now" he said and we run.

"Wait America, isn't skipping school bad and I'm still on my uniform. Beside we can always hang out on lunch break" I said to him "You're right" he stopped from dragging me and turn around to face me.

"Remove your jacket and your waist coat" he said I guess I can't stop him so I just did what he said and remove my jacket and my waist coat and put it in my bag. "and then rolled your sleeves" I do what he want me do and rolled my sleeve.

"That will do, let's go" he said and run I follow him where he was going.

I followed him until we reach a wall behind the school, I guess were going to climb this wall so that we can go outside.  America then pulled me to the side where there's a big hole, I guess I was wrong.

"Let's go!" he said and bend down and crawled down onto the hole. I follow him and do the same and bend down and crawl also.

I stand up and dust myself and I was greeted by a busy road. I look left and right and I only see cars, trucks and motors.

"TAXI!!" America yelled and waved his hand until a taxi stopped in front of us. "Let's go" he said and get inside the taxi, I get in and closed that door.

"The mall sir" America said and the driver nod and drive as there.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S POV:

When they finally reach the mall America pay for the cab and they get inside. Phil was mesmerized caused it was her first time to be inside of the mall without any people trying to kill him.

"Let's go over there!" America yelled and point at the arcade place, Phil nod since she has no clue what to do in really big mall. America hold Phil's hand and drag him to the arcade, they got inside and the place are pack of games there some people who are playing some adults, teenagers who probably also skip school and some kids.

America goes to the clerk and gave him his arcade card, Phil on the other was mesmerize looking at people playing and having fun, he examine people who are playing and be amaze on have experience they are.

"Is this your first time on a arcade place?" America asked and look at her "Yes!" Phil answered happily eyes sparkling like a cute little kid.

"Have fun sir" the clerk then gave America's game card and proceed to help the other costumer "Let's go?" America said, Phil nodded and follow where is he going.

America and Phil play different games and also teaching him like DDR, Ghost Fighter, Basketball and etc., both of them play and play more. Despite Phil losing to America, she still enjoy it and have fun with it. Time flies and it was lunch already, America and Phil got hungry and decided to grab some food.

America and Phil leave the arcade place and go to McDonald's, Phil preferred Jollibee more than McDonald's but she can't complain since America like McDonald's more. They got inside and walk to counter.