CHAPTER 14-The Two Brothers

[A/N: Update about my new book, I still haven't retrieved my files and I'm ready to go apeshit🙃🙃🙃 I'm still currently rewriting all the story. I feel stressed now, but I will still write.]

SOUTH 

"Hyeongje (Brother), let's play!" I said excitedly and showed the ball to him. "No" North simply said then look at me coldly, then walk away.

But we always play together...

"Hyeongje, let's sleep together!" I said, trying to convince him. "South, I'm busy" he simply said and get back to the book he was reading. Again, staring coldly at me.

We always sleep together...

"Hyeongje, are you done studying?" I asked and looked at him, "No South, I'm not. Go away"  he coldly said without even batting an eye at me. I just closed the door of his bedroom, then leave.

Why are you avoiding me?

"Hyeongje, are you hungry?" I asked "No, South...Leave me alone"

I feel so alone...

"Hyeongje! Why do you always ignoring me?" I asked him, "Because, they only see you," he said blankly.

It hurts me...

"Hyeongje, do you...hate me?" I asked, knelt as his sword near my neck ready to cut through it. "Yes, I truly hate you...No...I despise you," he said with anger in his eyes.

Don't hate me...

"Why?" as fat tears start to fall through my eyes, "Because they love you, but they hate me," he said bitterly, then swing his sword at me. Ready to slash through my neck, I wait for the blade to finally end my suffering.

Please...

.

.

"DON'T LEAVE ME, HYEONGJE!" I blurted out, I looked around. I sigh, it's just a dream...No, a bitter memory. I sat up and look around my room. Messy, one word that I could describe it. Clothes and shoes scattered all around the floor and bed, mess table, crumpled paper all around the floor, trash can overflowing, and disorganized bed. 

I let myself down, huh?

I get up and fix my bed, pick up the dirty laundry, and put it in my laundry basket. I opened the door of my room and get to my kitchen. Even the kitchen is also messy. Carton of convenience store food, cups of cup noodles, and bags of chips littered on the kitchen counter and also on my coffee table.

I took a trash bag and pick all the trash and dump it on the trash bag. Then wipe everything clean. After finishing cleaning, I took my towel and hop in the shower, and took a cold shower.

I always dream the same dream over and over again.

I hate it,

That dream always haunts me.

The reason now North hates me and despised me.

"I hate myself" I blurted. I look at the cuts in my arms, some new, some old.

When did I start cutting myself?

After the war of me a North?

Did when I start my career as a soloist?

Or when I enter Laurasia?

I don't remember anymore.

I turn off the shower and step out. I dry my hair and wear my uniform and then style my hair. I get my uniform and wear it after that took my bag and the trash bag and headed out. I locked the door of my dorm room and get to the elevator and press the lobby, the elevator door is about to close when someone stops it from closing.