CHAPTER 5-Just Released It

[I know that you got green minded on the title but no, this is not a smut]

RUSSIA'S POV:

*BANG*

I was young at that time, I was at the front lawn of  my house and playing at the snow when I heard a gunshot. I think it came from inside the house, I stopped my tracks and become very anxious.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

When suddenly I heard a scream that sounds like my siblings, so I quickly stand up and run inside the house. I'm becoming more and more anxious possible things start to pop out on my head and it was not good.

As I got near and near to the source of that gunshot I immediately open the door and the scene make me freeze and want to puke.

There laying our stepmother who is my little brother Kazakhstan's mother Kazakh Khanate, bathing on her own pool of blood.

Kazakhstan is kneeling on her side as he cry for the lost of his mother, while Belarus and Ukraine are on the side crying as they are petrified and crying also. I just stand there motionless, I took a look at father's direction there he stand still, no emotion like he didn't regret killing her.

"W-w-why d-did y-you d-d-d-do that?" I asked him, I looked at him and he still have a that cold look. He start walking towards me and when he finally reached me he stared at me with his cold eyes, emotionless.

Where is the father that I used to know?

I looked at him nervously as we just stare at each other.

"It because I don't need her anymore"

My eyes wide to his response.

"W-w-what d-do y-you mean?"

My mind is filled of question, what does he mean he had no use of her anymore?

"She's useless now that I got what I needed to her"  he said and sickening smiled at me.

I fail to the ground as I was so shocked and disgust to my father response.

Until I heard a voice and everything turn black.

.

.

."

"ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ JɄ₴₮ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₥Ɇ"

"No, I'm not!!"  I tried to cover my ears with my hands.

*BANG!*

I looked where that gunshot is and there I saw my mother with a wound on her left side.

"Mom!"  I tried to get closer to her but...

"Stay away for me...MONSTER" she look at me with fear on her eyes.

"Mom this is me Russia, can't you remember?" I tried to get closer to her but he kept backing away.

"Mom...."

"You just like him....YOU JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER"

"No...No...NO I'M NOT!!"

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP RUSSIA! WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!"

.

.