Q&A: UNKNOWN

PS: So hello to you again, So now we are herewith. UNKNOWN!

Unknown: Hello readers, pleasant meeting you~

PS: Yep, creepy as ever.

Unknown: I'm hurt~

PS: So, let's get this started shall we?

Unknown: Go on~, I don't mind.

PS: From @romdom_guy :"Give me a clue who are you? Are you pia's stalker"

Unknown: How rude to say, "I'm Pia's stalker". After all, could I just not look after my future wife and the apple of my eye~

PS: From  @Frangplum :"What made you fell for her so bad that you had killed for her?"

Unknown: Well you do know the phrase "If I can't have you, no one will". Well, I don't really plan to kill her, I just scaring her so she will know that I'm back~.

PS: From @Frangplum :"Have Pia ever met you before?? Did she knew you?"

Unknown: Oh yes, she did. I even see her grow up to teen. She was cute when she was a little girl ~. You could easily crush her with your bare hands~.

PS: Yep, creepy. From @Frangplum :"Do you think that you're enough for Pia?"

Unknown: Of course I am~. After all, all I need is to get what is stolen from me. After all, revenge is the sweetest thing in life.

PS: From  @Frangplum :"Okay Umm...Thoughts on Pia?..."

Unknown: She's the most beautiful and kindest creature on earth, yet the most vulnerable creature also. I could choke someone, just to hold her hands.

PS: From @Qumintang :"Why do you love Philia??? Also, who in the Gordon Ramsay are you, and do you like pizza???"

Unknown: I love her because she has the prettiest and cutest face whenever she cries and begs for help, but also the kindest heart ever. It's up to you to know and I would like a pizza.

PS: From @lazymarshpotato :"If your the person who basically is going after pia can you please chill out she also needs to at least have rest she's human too and since you love her that much won't you let her idk let her at least calm down and not be so tense since she basically thinks your trying to kill her"

Unknown: How dare you told me what to do, I'm higher than you. You should show some respect. *glare darkly*

PS: Chill man, Chill! From @KatherineAndrade980 :"have you ever heard of the word CHILL? chillax a bit dude, go sit down and drink some tea or something, that might help you out to rethink your decisions"

Unknown: I heard, but I don't plan on stopping any time. Rethink my decision? Hah! that's stupid, I already made up my mind.

PS: From @IamNOTeverywhere :"Who you?"

Unknown: Your worst nightmare.

PS: Creepy, anyway thank you very much.

Unknown: You're welcome~

PS: Still creepy though. Goodbye, anyone!

Unknown: ḏ̶͙̤̺͔̬̪̼ͣͩ͛̔i͇̗̐̓̐̕a̜̼̺͈̅̎͑̄͘o̢̪͙͔̒ͩs̵͕̼ͯ͗͊͊

---------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Another update again, I just finished this just now and I feel more achieved now. Now time to finish the other one now! Bye again, Luv you!]