5. Klaus and Elena

Elena's p.o.v.

I opened my eyes and my head pounded. I sighed leaning against the head board. I then suddenly remembered last night. I'm in love with Klaus Mikealson? I stood up slowly to see the twins sleeping peacefully, I sighed in relief. I walked out Stefan's room and went down the the parlor to find Damon drinking. "Hey Damon" "now you want to talk to me?" I sighed "I wasn't feeling good last night. Anyways how long ago did Stefan and I get married?" He rolled his eyes "I don't know like a year and a half ago" I was confused my kids were four now and I was pregnant when I go married "but the girls— "grow pretty quickly" I narrowed my eyes at him "do I love Klaus" Damon stiffened so I must love him. But why did Klaus compel me? I turned to leave "where are you going?" "To Klaus to get some answers" he laughed "don't you remember?" "Remember what??" I asked walking towards him "The Originals moved" my brows furrowed "moved? Moved where?" "To New Orleans I think" my jaw dropped. One thing I knew for a fact was that I didn't imagine everything. Klaus was very real especially last night. "Damon can you watch the girls?" "Do you mind if Bonnie comes over and we have sex while your kids are sleep" he smirked at me "no?" He smiled "then yeah I can watch your kids" "your disgusting Damon". Then I walked out bumping into Bonnie. "Hey Bonnie" "hey Elena" "fair warning Damon is horny" she laughed "I'm not staying long" "Bonnie! He's watching my kids" "your right I'll stay still you or Stefan get back" "thanks Bon" then I got in my car and started driving. I wasn't exactly sure what my plan was but Klaus likes for people to know him so it shouldn't be to hard to find someone who knows where he is. I sighed speeding up to 95 mph until I was well passed the Mystic Falls city limits.

Klaus' POV

I sat down at the table and twirled the knife in a circle. I listened to Hayley speaking to Jackson, Elijah whispering to Gia, and Rebekah and Freya gossiping. I was bored out of my mind and if I closed my eyes all I saw was her. Elena Gilbert or Salvatore as she goes by now. I slammed my fist against the table forgetting about the knife so it went straight through. "Bloody hell" "Nik?" I turned to look at Rebekah "someone is here for you" I rolled my eyes "WHOEVER YOU ARE PREPARE TO BE KILLED!" " I'm just here to talk" I knew that voice all to well and even if I had forgotten what she sounded like I would have still known. "Elena?" She grimaced "I know I shouldn't be here but ugh... I remember" all my siblings looked at me "I know that we were once upon a time Klaus and Elena" I stared at her in shock "you what?"

Author's Note
Hey guys!! So I rewrote some of the other chapters but they aren't so significant that you have to go back and reread the story. The most change is that I switch the time jump from four years to one year and I switched the Hope back to Blake and Charlie because I've decided I change the end of this story. So sit back and enjoy 🙃