10. Aunt Dahlia

Elena's POV
"Klaus what the hell was that?" "I don't know but we have bigger problems" I rolled my eyes "what are you talking about? What bigger problems do we have" "I still have to find my sister Rebekah" my brows furrowed "what happened in the time that I was gone?"

Klaus looked at me deep in my eyes "I'll tell you later Angel" I bit my lip "okay. I'll help you find her" we stared at each other for a little while longer than necessary. I turned away from him not liking the feelings he gives me. I walked upstairs and sat on the bed in one of the guest rooms he gave me. I let the tears silently fall.

My phone rang ruining my silent cry. "Ugh hello" "Elena?" "Yes who's this?" "I can be a lot of people" my brows furrowed "ugh okay... I'm hanging up now" "you might not wanna do that" than I heard the scream. I knew that scream and I hated it. My Stefan was in trouble "look I'll give you whatever you want just please stop hurting him" I said crying uncontrollably now. "Okay. You'll do anything?" I bit my lip knowing where this was going "just about" "I need Klaus Mikealson's blood" "what" "bring it to me and I'll free your lover boy" "NO ELENA! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" I kept crying hearing the pain in his voice "I can't Stefan you're hurt. When you hurt, I hurt" "aww young love. Don't forget the tri-brid blood" than there was silence. I ran out my room to see Klaus "I'd figured I could save you some time by giving you these" he held out two vials. "Thank you Klaus" as if it was an instinct I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"Thank you so much Klaus" he kissed my cheek "I'll always help you. With whatever you need" I smiled "would you like to watch the girls?" "I would" "I have to go... but I'll be back" with that I ran out the house. I then remembered that I had no car because Stefan dropped me off. "Dang it" "you scratch my car I'll forget how much I love you and kill you" he said smiling holding out his keys "I owe you big" I got in his Lexus and drove off.

Klaus' POV
I walked back in the house to hear crying. I ran upstairs to see everything in Hope's room dying. I picked my kids up and ran out "Nik?" I went downstairs to see a black girl with curly hair "do I know you?" "It's me Rebekah" "sister" "yes you big idiot" I smiled "I'd hug you but— "are they okay?" "I don't know what's wrong" "I do" a crazy lady walked in "who the bloody hell are you?" "This is Freya" "and I care?" "Because she saved me and because she's our sister" "I can't deal with this right now. Take her upstairs and get her changed with a shower" "you could say hi" "that was me saying hi" "sorry he's rude. Come on let's go"

I know I'm take my sweet time with the transition of Stelena to Klena but I want it to be a good break up so that Stefan can still be in their lives. In the next few chapters I'll make the change 😁 Have a good day or night