3. Flashbacks

Klaus's P.O.V. (Two nights ago)

I was walking drunkely around town when I saw a brunette with a black dress on. Elena. "Hello love. I'm Klaus" "I'm...Elena. Do I know you?" "no I don't think so" "oh. Sorry" "my apologizes" i said to her. "Oh well I should- wanna get a drink?" I thought about it. Get a drink with the love of my love life or...... "I have somewhere to be right now" I lied."Oh" she frowened. "Some other time then" "yeah!" she smiled. "Bye Klaus" "good-bye Elena. I watched her walk away and I frowned. She was gone. "I love you Elena" I wispered. She turned to look at me smiled once more before disapering aroud a corner. I sighed thinking back on that day.

One Year ago

"KLAUS HOW COULD YO-" "love I don't see what the probelm is?" "you promised no killing! You-you killed someone" "I always kill someone. Why does this have to bother you now?" "I just-I-I- have to go"I watched her leave and then I shock my head. I went to the living room and got really drunk. "KLAUS? KLAUS YOU IN HERE?" "Hayley" "Wow you're wasted" "wanna finish these drinks with me?" "yeah.Okay,Sure. Quick question. How drunk are you" I shrugged and the both of us started drinking. (five hours later). " My sister informs me that your vampire assailant is dead, so you're safe and free to go. Or stay" "I could be persuaded to stay, enjoy some of the good life. And maybe I could drum up a few more of Katherine's secrets and you could do something for me" "Oh, I'm sorry, love, but you'll never convince me to let Tyler go free" "Well, then, I guess I'll never get my chance with Tyler any more than you'll get a shot with Caroline". I turn and walk away. "Do you wanna know why I like that painting?" I turned back around. "Well, perhaps it was because it allowed you to see into my deep, wounded soul". She walkes towards me. "I saw how twisted it really is..." she pauses for a second and bites her lip." And maybe I can relate". I walked closer. "So what's it gonna be? Going? Or staying?" "You like to be in control. You tell me".I brush my hand against Hayley's cheek before grabbing her tome and she grins. We start kissing and she pulls my shirt over my head. I vamp-speed her up onto the table and she tears her own shirt over her head. I push her down flat onto the table, then mounts her and I kiss her neck while she gasps and moans underneath me.

The Next Morning

I remebered last night and Hayley left at 4. I felt sooooooooo guilty. So I decided to leave. Once I was decent I started to leave but I was shocked to see Elena standing by my front door. "Elena?-" She cut me off by kissing me. W hen she finished she said "I'm sorry. I overreacted. Please forgive me" "of course love. But I have to go to Chicago to visit Rebekah. She needs my help" "oh well before you go you should know that I'm pregeant and it's yours. So hurry back Mr.Mikealson" she said suductivly. "I will Ms.Gilbert". I pecked her nose and left. That was the last time we were Klaus and Elena.

Now

I frowned at the ground. I had ruined something good. Like I always do.I was broken beyond repair and the only girl who could look past it besides Katherine,Hayley, and Breanne (theyliked me crazy) was Elena. And now she was gone. "I love you Elena".I said once more before turning home.

FINALLY I AM BACK!!! I'VE BEEN ON PUNISHMENT TOO LONG. I am so sorry about the wait but this might explain a little better. Anyway love you guys. Untill next time.

Ps. Happy early thanks giving

-Kylise