8. Stelena

So I'll be switching the POV all throughout this chapter rather than just keeping it one person. I know that a lot of people want to see how Stefan feels about this whole thing so I'll go more into detail so enjoy 😁

Elena's POV
The smile I had never left my face. I know it's wrong but my feelings for Klaus were just, I just don't know how to describe it. I opened the doors and the twins ran to me "MOMMY!!!" "Hey girls" I kissed their heads smiling. "Where's daddy?" They frowned "ask unka Damon" "DAMON SALVATORE!!! Tell me why it is 6 in the morning and the girls are up?" He descended down the stairs slowly "easy they never went to sleep" my eyes almost fell out "THEY WHAT!!" "Shh Elena I'm a vampire I can hear you" "I should stake you! Where's my husband?" He shrugged "I dunno probably fixing his hero hair" I rolled my eyes "whatever" I grabbed my phone and called Stefan "come on girls" "kay mommy" we walked up the stairs "hello?" "Stefan! Thank god you answered, where are you?" "I'm ugh I'm busy, I'll call you later" then the phone went silent. "Come on girls let's get you packed up" "why we go home?" "I ugh actually we are going to New Orleans" "why mommy" "go get some clothes that you guys want to wear" "Kay mommy" I went to Stefan's bathroom and went into the drawer. I pulled out the vile of blood and smiled thankful that I was helping Stefan with his bloodlust.

Stefan's POV
I hung up on Elena and dropped the girl in my arms. I looked down at her, her heart lead barely beating I had to save her. I bit my wrist and gave her my blood "here drink up" she drank from me willingly and when I head her heat beat pick up I pulled away "forget this happened. You never saw me" she walked away after repeating what I said. I got up and took my shirt off and wiped my mouth. I vamp speed to the Boarding house to pick up the girls after I took a shower.  I walked in to see Elena with the twins holding a duffel bag "what's going on"  "oh hey Stefan" "hi daddy" "hey babies"  "where are you guys going?" "Ugh to Whitmore  for a while and the. To New Orleans. My mouth dropped open "what?" Elena bit her lip "I just want them to meet him"  I looked at her angrily "no" she looked shocked "ugh what do you mean no?" "I don't want them to know him" I know it's selfish but I don't want to lose my little girls "Stefan if you are afraid of losing them you wont" "what do you mean I won't? Have you met Klaus?" She but her lip "yes I've met Klaus which is why I told him if he wants to meet them then he has to understand that you are their father too" I rolled my eyes "why you going to Whitmore?" "Oh so that I don't have to drive all they way down here this weekend"  I just stared at her unamused "I don't want you taking my daughters to that psychopath!!" She looked at me angry "that psychopath is their father" the twins were jumping up and down in the parlor next to Damon's alcohol table. "Oh so I didn't see him here taking care of them" she rolled her eyes at him unimpressed "that was because I thought they were yours" her words stung "well I hope Klaus is a better dad than I am clearly" she sighed "Stefan that's not what I meant. You are still their father and I want you to be in their lives" I sighed "that might not be possible" she sniffled "are you crying?" "No you are" "I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you" "you could never lose me Stefan. You are to important to me" I held her in my arms never wanting to let her "I love you Elena" "I love you too Stefan. So much more than you will ever know" I kissed her forehead "why aren't you wearing a shirt?" "Long story" she laughed against my chest "well, I'll met you at Whitmore" she smiled "promise?" "I'll see you" I smiled "okay come on girls".

Klaus' POV
"Niklaus" and stopped in my tracks "Elijah what did I tell you about calling me that?" "Doesn't matter now. What matters is Hayley. Call Elena to get here now" "Hayley isn't dying yet and Elena has an examine tomorrow" "she could die in her sleep or worse Niklaus" I rolled my eyes "Elena told me to keep her posted. Look she has her own life so the fact that she is even gonna come back is surprising" Elijah looked irritated "get her here now Niklaus" "no. Look I've got to deal with my own problems so I'm gonna go" "NIKLAUS!" I sighed and vamp speed to him "unless you want to end up in a box I'd cool it" Elijah looked at me and I pushed him away from me "I'll be out don't wait up" I walked out the compound and smiled. I got her back.

Bonnie's POV
"Yeah Caroline apparently Stefan is freaking out you know" "well duh. He just found out that the love of his life just remembered that she is in love with a psychopath" I laughed "or maybe you guys are being dramatic" "dramatic?? Bonnie what are you talking about?" "I mean if she loves Klaus what's the problem? I mean we already knew that she loved him and when Klaus called us to tell us that he compelled her and she couldn't know. I mean of course eventually she would remember".

I watched Caroline consider this "okay fine. What do we do?" "We support her Care! How would you feel if we didn't support you with Tyler or Matt or when you had a crush on Klaus" I bit my lip "okay, okay you've made your point Bonnie" Elena walked in the door with the twins "hey Layna" "hey guys" Elena put the twins to sleep on her bed before walking over to us in Caroline's bed "what are you guys doing?" "Talking about boys... and you" she bit her lip "how's everything with Damon, Bonnie?" She smiled "well pretty good. Damon's well... Damon but he treats me surprisingly well and not only that but he's been opening up to me" "so are you guys like dating now?" I laughed "nope. We are strictly sex" I watched as Caroline and Elena gave each other a look "what was that for?" "Well easy because you are such a liar Bonnie Bennett"

I looked at them like they had two heads "what are you talking about?" "You are in love with Damon" I rolled my eyes "yeah no" I got up and walked towards the door with a smile playing in my lips "I've got Social Studies/History with Alaric" I walked out.

Elena's POV
Dear Diary,
I love Stefan. I love him with all my heart but I can't help how I feel about Klaus. He makes my heart pound and he makes me happy just by being in his presence. I don't want to hurt Stefan but I want to be with Klaus. I know I can't have it both ways I just don't want to do to Klaus and Stefan what I did to Stefan and Damon. I just have to talk to Stefan and hope that he forgives me and still wants to be my best friend because I love him so much.
                                                                -Elena