11. Mikeal

A/N: Watch the video to really understand the pain of Klaus I'm this episode or chapter ig. Also Klena development in this chapter so 😁

Elena's POV
Stefan was in trouble. I kept driving tears falling out of my eyes. My phone rang again and I answered I suppose you are alone correct?" "Yes" "great meet me at the witches ground" then silence. Those witches are really getting on my nerves. I dried my face and pushed it. When I arrived I hoped out not bothering to lock the car I just ran in.

My head started hurting like excruciating pain. I looked up to see the witches. "STEFAN!" "ELENA!" I heard his pain "ARE YOU OKAY?" We both said at the same time. "Let him go" "where's the stuff" "where THE HELL IS MY HUSBAND!?" I said the pain in my head not very faint as I focused on the fact that he was hurting "okay" Genevieve snapped her fingers.

Stefan came out all chained up and bloody "Stefan!" My heart broke "Elena you really shouldn't have come" they threw Stefan over to me. I grabbed him and started walking to the car "where is the stuff?" "Over here" I kept walking and I put Stefan in the driver seat. "Elena— "if I'm not back in two minutes drive off" "no— "go to Klaus" he nodded and I grabbed the vials and kissed him. I went back to the witches and gave them the vials. "So I'm gonna go now" "we've got a surprise for you"

                      **********************
When I opened my eyes I was laid on a cement alter "what the hell?" "The spell is nearly complete drink the blood Elena" "what?" "Drink" I did as I was told and then the continued on chanting. "Our work here is done. You may go Elena" I got up but I felt woozy. I turned to see blood all on the alter. I continued on walking towards the gates not looking back.

When I mad it out I immediately felt change in me but I ignored it.

I don't know how long I've been walking but I was in pain. I just need to sit down. Just for a second. I just need— "Elena?!" I turned slowly "Klaus?" He picked me up and laid my in the back off his car. "Did Stefan make it to you" "I'm pretty sure you are half dead and your worrying about him? Yeah he did. The whole time I thought he was gonna die but he kept saying Elena make sure she is alright. I smiled.

"Klaus I'm so tired" "rest Angel" I yawned before closing my eyes.

                           The next day

Klaus hasn't said much but his face explains it all. We've been on this scavenger hunt with Klaus and Mikeal all day. Well Rebekah, Freya, and Elijah got lucky bc they don't have to be her with me. Klaus said it made more sense for me to come with him and leave the girls with his good friend. I don't know her but he said she is human and strong willed like Caroline so I agreed to let him have her watch the girls.

"It's this way" Klaus said walking down Bourbon street "no it's this way" Mikeal said walking towards the French Quarter. Once again I was just standing in the middle as they stared each other down "New Orleans is my city. I know which way to go. Now come on before we lose her" Mikeal rolled his eyes but followed Klaus like he's done this whole day. I mentally face palmed myself before following.

We stopped at St. Anne's and they walked in. I waited by the door and my phone rang. I quickly picked it up before Dahlia could hear. "Hello?" "Hey" my face lit up "hi Stefan" "what are you doing?" "I'm at church" I heard Stefan laugh and I started giggling "I miss you Stefan" "I know and I miss you too... Elena?" "Yes?" "Do you remember when I forced you to go on that trip with Damon to get Jeremey?" "Yes" "and you know how till this day I don't know what you two did" "sure... Stefan where are you going with this" "I need you to make sure you know how you feel about Klaus. So whatever you and Damon did on that trip I suppose something similar needs to happen on this one" my heart dropped "Stefan I love you" "I love you so much Elena. But if your heart really truly doesn't belong to me anymore than I want you to be happy" I heard a scream and I jumped "oh god I gotta go but I'll call you back later I love you" "I love you" than I hung up and ran in.

Klaus and Mikeal where laying on the floor but no Dahlia in sight. I helped Klaus first and then Mikeal. "Come on let's go home" this time there was no arguing Mikeal just followed Klaus silently.

I walked in the compound first to see Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya in the middle waiting for us. "Freya" Mikeal held Freya in his arms and Klaus looked angry. No one else seemed to notice Klaus but me. "That was all the Viking Ash we had" Rebekah said. "Now we can't defeat her" Klaus walked back in the room with Alcohol "well we have an ample supplies of your blood, Norwegian soil is hardly scarce, what else ah yes the ashes of Dahila's Viking oppressors" "only priceless relics gotten with difficult in museums. LOST DUE TO YOUR WORTHLESS STRATEGY!" Klaus vamp speed Mikeal into the wall and I jumped "NO" "Freya if I even fell the faintest touch of your magic I'll end him with  a flick of my wrist! You don't seem surprised" "Beytral is in your nature boy" "NO! I wasn't born like this!" Klaus' voice broke "Her you fight for. The lovely Freya. The daughter you barely know. There was a time you knew me... as your SON! A time before all the disappointment, the revaluations of betrayal. There were moments when al you HAD TO DO WAS BE MY FATHER! Even then you Despised me didn't you?" Pain was all I heard in Klaus' voice "I want to know why" Mikeal stared at Klaus "I-I don't know... I- I just did" they were both silent as Klaus held the stake to Mikeal's heart "are those your final words?" Mikeal looked towards Freya."Freya I'm so sorry... I love— AHHHHHHH" Klaus pushed the stake in Mikeal's heart. "NOO" freya started crying "Viking ash is indeed hard to come by... but all you really need is a burning Viking corpse" Klaus walked off and Freya tried to grab him but Elijah held her back as she cried into him. Klaus killed my aunt so I could sympathize with her but I wanted to go and see Klaus. I ran after him.

Klaus' room was forbidden but I walked in anyway. He was sitting on the edge of his bed staring at a painting. I closed his door and locked it before walking over to him. I sat down next to him and debated I how I should proceed. Klaus was like a butterfly. Any touch that was surprising could set him off. I grabbed his hand because that seemed innocent enough. "He didn't even know her. He raised me yet he showed her more love in a day than her ever showed me in 1000 years. I felt my eyes prick. "It's his lost... Klaus your amazing" he smiled "if you think I'm amazing now you should have met me than" I laughed "hmm maybe... but I love you now" he looked up at me and I slowly reached up to his face.

I placed my hand against his cheek and leaned in closer. Our lips met but neither one of us made the next move. Finally he moved his mouth against mine and then we were kissing. His hands were on my waist and he slowly pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. We pulled back for an unnecessary breath. I pulled my shirt off and worked to take his off.

Then we were kissing again. I pushed him down never breaking our kiss and eventually he flipped us over so he was on top. I smiled and he took my pants off. I felt excited as if his was my first time. He started kissing my neck and I moaned out his name. My back arched and he took that as an okay to slip my bra off. He kept kissing down until his lips met the band of my red lacy underwear. He smiled against my skin before yanking them off with his teeth. I used my toes to push his boxers off because no way was I gonna be the only one naked.

He kissed my inner thighs and I shuddered. "Klaus" I moaned out and he laughed. He kissed back up till he met my mouth again. "Klaus I want you" he smiled "well Angel my family is downstairs" "oh right I don't want them walking in and seeing me" he chuckled "that's the least of your worries" "what's my biggest?" He whispered in my ear "then hearing you" then he was in me "KLAAAAAAAUUUUUUSSS".

A/N: Heyyy, sorry I took so long I've been busy. Anyways I thought about writing their sex scene but then remembered I can't write smut for shit so there you go. Also I just wanna say thank you for 2k reads! I'm so freaking grateful for everything. I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁