13. If You Love Me Don't Let Me Go

Elena's POV
I ran out the mansion in tears. They killed him! I was crying so much I could no longer see fore everything was blurred. I ran out into the street I presume because bright headlight flashed in front of me. By the time I tried to blink the car collided with my body.

I hit the ground cracking my head against the pavement I felt blood trickling out. The car stopped and I could tell the person got out the car as they were now standing over me. "Ah young love" I blinked my vision still blurred "reminds me of Romeo and Juliet really" I felt my scalp heal but my hair was still caught up in my blood. I laid on the ground not wanting to get up. I watched as the witch held a stake in front of me of my face.

I could have stopped her I should have but I had no reason to. The love of my life was gone. Life had no meaning. I wasn't going to die like this. "Yeah but Juliet commuted suicide and it was next to Romeo bitch" I grabbed the stake and shoved it in her heart. She let out a gasp and I debated on lying back on the ground.

After a long internal debate I walked down the dark streets of New Orleans. I looked back at the compound and walked back in. I could hear Elijah having sex with Gia so I walked to where Klaus' casket was. I reached in and went to take it out but it was stuck. "Damn it!" I whispered. I walked over to the chair and broke off a leg. I walked back over to Klaus and got in his casket.

The tears started flowing out "I choose you Klaus" I grabbed his hand and kissed his blue grey lips. "I chose you Klaus because I love you. Always and Forever". I picked up the lousy stake and staked myself right in the heart.

Klaus' POV
I pulled the stake out irritated. I felt something heavy in my arms. I looked down to see Elena. She came back for me! "Elena?" I sat up and moved her. I saw a broken leg chair in her chest. Her skin was cold and she was blueish grey. "No" "Niklaus" I looked to see Dahlia "do you care for her?" "I did but I feel nothing for her now. I turned my humanity off remember".

I got out the casket and grabbed the dagger not looking back at Elena fire my whole charade would be ruined. I love you Elena. Dahlia and I walked out the room into the main floor. Gia walked in "oh hey Klaus" I smirked "Gia! What are you doing here?" She blushed "I've been in Elijah's room" I smiled at her looking her dead in the eyes "Gia give me your ring" she gave it to me "no go stand up there till I tell you to move. Oh and Gia?" "Yes?" Tears slipped out her eyes "do not move unless told otherwise by me and only me" she nodded before going up.

Eventually Elijah walked out "Niklaus? Did Elena let you out? I'm going to kill her... Gia what are you doing up there? Come down" "Elijah I can't... I can't move" "what are you talking about?" "She's been compelled, by me" I smirked at Elijah and he looked scared. "Niklaus don't do this please! She has nothing to do with this" I smirked again raising my eyebrows "you love her so she has everything to do with this" I walked up to Elijah and placed my hand on his shoulders looking him in the eyes.

"Gia sweetheart" "yes?" She asked shaken up "you may move now, preferably come towards Elijah and I" she gulped "Elijah I love you" and then I heard the flesh burning and then her screams. I tried to use the screams as a way to calm me down but I kept thinking off Elena in the next room. "I'm so sorry brother" I said in a mocking tone before breaking his neck.

"See Dahlia I told you I was with you" she smiled what about the girl Hayley?" I racked my brain for a plan "I've got an idea. Come on Dahlia".

We made the to the Bayou and I saw Hayley with bags and some of Hope's stuff. "What do we have here?" Hayley stopped and looked at me in fear "Klaus what are you doing here?" "Where do you think you're going with my child?" "I'm leaving with my daughter" anger pulsed through me. I wanted yo hurt her, all of them.

"Well Niklaus what are we going to do about that?" I thought about this "I want her to hurt" "Klaus please don't do this" Dahlia put her hands out and all the wolves dropped to their knees screaming in pain "Klaus please! Stop think about our daughter" "think about it Niklaus, first your brother now your daughter. What will she take from you next?" "I want you to turn them into wolves" I heard their bones cracking as their eyes transformed "please Klaus" I was only pretending so I didn't want to hurt Hayley fully "they may only become human during the full moon" and then I walked away. I was still waiting for Freya to text me and tell me that she had Hope do I could betray Dahlia so we could murder her.

My phone buzzed. (Davina Klaus)
I don't like you Klaus but I did get your message and it's done
Thank you
What exactly do you want me to do?
Nothing else Rebekah will come and collect
👍🏼

It's was time finally time. Dahlia and I walked up the little hill "now there's only one thing left to do" "and what's that?" I asked her knowing what she wanted "Hope. Just as you promised me" "yes, come on" when we were by the ally I heard some people "mind if we take a stop I'm a bit hungry". I walked towards the group of people. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I bit into the first girl. Eventually I stopped but they were all dead. "Have you had your fill?" I heard her walking up behind me "yes I'm beginning to feel like my old self" "now can we go get her so we can leave this town" I pulled out the dagger "but how about a little nap first" I smirked before shoving the dagger into my heart. I fell to the ground.

I opened my eyes to Freya holding the Invincible White Oak Stake. I grabbed the stake from her "Sister" she was crying as I sat up "May I ask what's wrong?" She cried as I held her "I don't want to hurt you but she has to die Klaus" "and she will trust me sister"

We all appeared in front of Dahlia and Freya but they hadn't noticed us yet. "Isn't there a saying about stones and glass houses?" Dahlia looked up at me with fright. I could practically hear the smirk on Rebekah as she said "in case the analogy is lost in you... I believe my brother is calling you a hypocritical bitch"  I smirked. Elijah walked in with Esther in chains frowning most likely because I killed Gia.

"My sister! In chains... is this means to be a gift? For your freedom?" She started laughing as she pulled out the invincible white oak stake. I rolled my eyes "One stake, three of us. Even if you don't hesitate the other two will rip you in half" her eyes glossed over "sound thinking, but small thinking" she raised the stake in the air and it exploded making it seem like snow. We looked up before looking at her.

She forced us to look up and inhale the pieces. We all started coughing like we had a disease. My insides felt like they were on fire. I looked at me arm as my veins started drying up and became red. I heard Freya "you're killing them"

"Now sister let's watch together as I burn your children from the inside out"  I tried to listen to  what they were saying but I was more focused on living but then I remembered Elena. If I died tonight I would be able to be with her.  I stopped fight it hoping that I could be with her.

Freya screamed and I looked up to see the circle broken and my mother holding Dahlia. I picked up that weapon and vamp speed to them shoving the dagger through my mom to Dahlia.

We were all quiet as we stood together so I broke the silence "seems we are officially orphans"

We were all quiet as we stood together so I broke the silence "seems we are officially orphans". My siblings looked at me like I was crazy but I just smirked at my joke.

I sat at the dinner table alone after Rebekah ran off on me. She left me alone with my thoughts so I had to think about the girl in in the other room. My Angel Elena. I stood up and I heard Stefan coming through the gate.

A/N: Sorry this took so long I was slacking so much and with school ending I wanted to make sure I had all my work done but of course I'm missing some assignments but here you go. The next chapter will be the last chapter and it basically going to be the end season 6 I'm Thinking of You All the While. So be ready for that and as I said the third book will be posted soon so keep your eyes out for "If You Love Her, Let Her Go". Anyways goodnight or good morning 😁😁