9 | Coincidence

" Aye, aye
Tell mе, tell me
I won't accept any excuses
We draw each other in the sky "

" Aye, ayeTell mе, tell meI won't accept any excusesWe draw each other in the sky "

Arthur stared at Yuna, whose face was lit up with excitement.

"Are we really doing this?" She asked again, still in disbelief.

He nodded his head and held her hands together. "We are going to have so much fun!"

Yuna looked into his eyes. "I cannot thank you enough. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

__

Asahi and Haruto were seated in an empty office, since Yoshi and Mashiho had instructed the agent to keep the robot somewhere safe while they went to detain the three suspects.

"Hey, Asahi?" Haruto suddenly called. "Do you know anyone named Arthur? Perhaps... a friend of Yuna's?"

The robot turned and gave him a confused look. "No, I don't. Do you want to see me do a cartwheel?"

Haruto immediately replied, "No."

Asahi nodded his head and sat back down, frowning with his eyebrows furrowed.

Meanwhile, Haruto couldn't stop thinking about who Arthur could be. He was dying of curiosity, and was itching to find out something.

"Ugh... How much longer?" Haruto muttered to himself.

He stared at Asahi and narrowed his eyes. How did Akira come up with Asahi's facial features? It couldn't have been a coincidence that he had such a face. He must've gotten his looks from someone, but who?

__

Yuna watched as Junkyu, Jaehyuk and Junghwan were being located to their respective rooms for further questioning. Doyoung sighed as he watched his brother show no emotions as he headed into his room.

"Yuna... I'm so sorry. I never expected that Junkyu would actually..." Doyoung murmured, hanging his head.

"No, don't apologize. It's not your fault, and besides, we don't have any proof that he did anything yet." Yuna reassured him with a weak smile.

All along she had her eyes fixed on Junkyu, and now that the agents had narrowed them down with him as one of the main suspects, it was clear that he is the one.

"Yuna." Mashiho called, causing her to turn around. "Can I speak to you privately?"

She nodded her head and walked away with him. Mashiho came to a stop outside their office, where no one could listen in to their conversation.