19 | Goodbye

" Oh dreamy girl
You're dreamy, girl "

^ sorry but look how BUFF mashi is compared to skinny sahi AAA IM DED

Yuna waited for Arthur at the carpark area. When he arrived, she smiled widely. The past few nights, Yuna couldn't fall asleep. She was too excited about this road trip with her boyfriend for the first time in her life.

As they left the area, Jaehyuk watched from the window in his bedroom. He smirked to himself.

"This is only the beginning."

~

After about an hour driving along the highway, they were now on a bridge by the river near Asahi-ku, where their destination was. Yuna put on her cap and opened up the sunroof to breathe in the fresh air. Arthur saw from the corner of his eye that Yuna was having a good time, and it warmed his heart and soul. He was glad to see her smiling like that. He wanted to protect her forever.

"The world is so beautiful~" Yuna hummed, singing a song that they had composed together for their last assignment.

Arthur listened in to Yuna's sweet vocals and tried to slow the vehicle down so that they could enjoy the view a little longer. He immediately frowned, realizing that the car was not stopping but continuing at its regular speed. His heart stopped beating for a moment when he realized that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"The brakes... They're not working." He told her, trying to press it down with his foot as much as he could.

There was a huge lorry right in front of them. Yuna felt cold sweat trickle down her forehead.

"Oh no..." She murmured, holding onto the seatbelt tightly. "What do we do?!"

Arthur's face was grim. His mind was turning blank, he didn't know what to do next. Then, he remembered seeing Jaehyuk yesterday night standing near the car when he was leaving the Kawazus' place after dinner. Jaehyuk had told Akira that he had already sent the car for repair in the afternoon, but why was he suddenly there at night?

"Arthur! The lorry!" Yuna screamed at the top of her lungs.

Before he could react, it was already too late. The car had crashed into the truck, its great impact causing the glass windows of the car to shatter into pieces. The passengers in the truck got out immediately and ran to the back to check on the passengers.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" The woman shrieked, covering her mouth when she saw the wrecked vehicle that had crashed into the back of their lorry. "Honey, help!"