22 | Sorry

" From now till dawn
Let's walk anywhere together "

One by one the boys slowly came to, Danny helped to give each of them medication that they kept to help get rid of the toxins in their bodies

One by one the boys slowly came to, Danny helped to give each of them medication that they kept to help get rid of the toxins in their bodies. Yuna sat at the corner as she watched Danny and Kyle cater to the rest.

"I'm so sorry for causing you two so much trouble." She apologized profusely. "If I had known earlier that Jaehyuk was behind everything, I would never have let him stay with us!"

Danny shook his head. "No, it's not your fault! Don't be too hard on yourself, Yuna. You couldn't have known."

As Jihoon finished taking his medication, he stood up groggily and looked around him.

"W-What happened?" He asked, coughing a little.

"Jaehyuk happened." Haruto replied in a sarcastic tone as he rubbed his forehead.

"That little bitch!" Jihoon hissed and punched the air in frustration. "I swear, the next time I see him, he'd better back the fuck up before he gets smacked the fuck up."

Doyoung shook his head and muttered, "Language."

"So what do we do now? Asahi is now in Jaehyuk's possession." Junghwan pointed out in alarm.

"We're all gonna die. End of story." Jeongwoo spat.

Mashiho stood up, with Yoshi supporting him from behind.

"No, we won't. We're heading back to Neo Culture Tech.. Let's see if we can get some help there." Mashiho announced, heading towards the exit.

Yuna stared at the rest, who looked wary and exhausted. That was their only option, anyway.

~

As the group arrived back at the headquarters of the top-secret spies in Osaka, Yuna recognized the trio's leader, Shotaro, standing outside their office door with his arms folded.

"Kanemoto! Takata! Watanabe!" Shotaro yelled in anger as the agents immediately bowed to him. "Where have you three jackasses been?!"

Yoshi was the first to answer. "Let me explain, Sir. Yoon Jaehyuk is the suspect, and he's murdered not only Kim Junkyu, but even his own parents and is behind Akira's so-called suicide!"

"And where is he, at this very moment?" Shotaro growled, narrowing his eyes.

Haruto clenched his fists. "He escaped with the humanoid Asahi, Sir."