10 | Amiss

" Each night I just draw again
I can't go over today
It's longing, not love
Not a chance, only you "

" Each night I just draw again I can't go over todayIt's longing, not loveNot a chance, only you "

Arthur took Yuna's hand as they boarded the vehicle together.

"It has a sunroof!" She exclaimed excitedly as she looked up to see the blue skies.

He smiled to himself. Seeing her so happy made his heart feel so contented. As he started to drive up the highway, the pair admired the breathtaking view beneath them. It was beautiful.

As they passed by the seaside, Arthur tried to press on the brakes to slow down a little. But to his dismay, the brakes didn't seem to work.

"What's wrong?" Yuna asked worriedly when she noticed his disturbed expression.

"The brakes... They're not working." He told her, trying to press it down with his foot as much as he could.

There was a huge lorry right in front of them. Yuna felt cold sweat trickle down her forehead.

"Oh no..."

__

It felt as if a nightmare was repeating itself once again for Yuna, as she stood outside the office as they summoned Jaehyuk from the detaining room to tell him the devastating news.

Doyoung was with her, as well as Junghwan. How could this have happened? She then saw Jaehyuk rushing towards them. He looked confused.

"What's going on?" He demanded.

Yuna exchanged worried glances with Doyoung and Junghwan. How were they supposed to tell him?

The agents came out of the office upon hearing his voice and Mashiho immediately said, "Your parents died in a murder. I'm so sorry."

Stunned, Jaehyuk stared at him. His lips was moving, but no words came out. Yuna knew how utterly shocked and devastated he must be. It felt as if it was only a few days ago she received the terrible news of her father's passing.

"How... What..." Jaehyuk murmured, falling onto the floor, his eyes staring into emptiness.

Haruto sighed. This was a disaster. Now that Jaehyuk's parents had been killed, there had to be more to it. They were so near, yet so far from accomplishing their mission. One problem was leading to another.

The next day, Mashiho and Yoshi helped Jaehyuk to settle the funeral arrangements for Mr and Mrs Yoon. They haven't had a chance to tell Yuna anything, and it wasn't a good time either.

"Asahi, I'm so scared... If Jaehyuk isn't the one, and Junkyu isn't... then who is?" She asked the robot as they stood at the entrance of the hall.