13 | Desire

" I can't believe it
It feels like our noses are touching
That's very, very nice (Yes)
I have no choice but to
protect you now "

" I can't believe itIt feels like our noses are touchingThat's very, very nice (Yes)I have no choice but to protect you now "

Doyoung was frustrated. His parents had contacted him yesterday, asking for him and Junkyu to return to Seoul. They were not happy to find out about their sons being involved in a murder case, and with the agents missing, things were practically a mess.

He wanted to burst out crying. It pained him seeing how Junkyu was behaving. He tried so hard to convince himself that his brother was definitely not behind this entire situation, but after what Junghwan had told him, he did not know what to believe anymore.

As for now, he and the group were staying at Jaehyuk's penthouse, whom he had kindly offered to let them stay. Jaehyuk had only used this penthouse whenever he had business meetings to attend to in Osaka.

"Have you heard from Yuna at all?" Jihoon asked Doyoung as he came out of the shower, wiping his hair with the towel around his neck. "I can't believe that little bitch and her boyfriend just ditched us like that, and the agents!"

Jaehyuk turned around and scowled, "Don't call Yuna a bitch."

Jihoon shrugged. "It's true though. She didn't even stay till the end of the funeral. Honestly, she's a bad friend."

Doyoung shook his head and sighed.

"I wish she sent me a message or at least, a call." He glanced at Junkyu, who was staring outside at the window. "She doesn't seem fully capable of being on her own."

"She has Asahi though, did you forget?" Jeongwoo pointed out while watching the television on the couch.

Junghwan was seated next to him, snacking on a packet of turtle chips.

"Now that I think about it, Asahi was such an eccentric guy. He's such an oddball!" He commented with a mouthful of chips.

When they all recalled Asahi, everyone could only remember his weird behaviors throughout the time they had first met until then.

"Maybe he has something to do with Yuna's father's death, not us." Jeongwoo replied Junghwan, who nodded his head in agreement. "Or probably on crack."

Jaehyuk stared at them. They are making some sense! Perhaps, Asahi... His eyes went to Junkyu, who was now looking straight at him.

__

"The patient suffers from a loss of memory." The doctor explained carefully. "Since you've stated that she has had many dizzy spells, we did a background check on Miss Kawazu's medical records and found that she suffered a head concussion from a car accident two years ago. However, we are unable to find any sources or documents regarding what happened."