16 | Vengeance

" Be with me
Don't go, don't go, girl
Just be with me "

" Be with meDon't go, don't go, girlJust be with me "

Asahi was not feeling so good. Despite having a full-charged battery life and all of his systems in place, the humanoid was not happy.

He watched as Jaehyuk and Yuna sat together on the couch, having a very serious conversation. The two had been extremely close recently, always talking about ways to find the agents and the Koreans but also about their deceased parents. They had a lot in common now, and Asahi didn't like that.

Kyle was walking out of his room to refill his water when he saw Asahi standing there with his arms folded, glaring at them.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"No. I get disgusted and angry every time I see Jaehyuk hanging out with Yuna. I don't like it." Asahi told him while pouting.

Kyle smiled. "I think you're feeling a sense of jealousy. It's a natural human reaction when you see some other guy hanging out with a girl you're in love with."

Asahi blinked his eyes. Me? In love? That didn't make sense! He's a robot, he shouldn't be able to fall in love. That would mean that there was some bug in Akira's software, he didn't allow the robot to have feelings. How was this possible?

"I'm not jealous. I just get a bad vibe from Jaehyuk, that's all." Asahi replied rationally. "I don't like him."

"Well, he does seem a little weird to me, at times." Kyle remarked, remembering his odd behavior yesterday.

As Asahi and Kyle continued to observe them, Yuna was scrolling through Danny's laptop that she had borrowed, trying to find out information on Junkyu's whereabouts.

"It's been a while since the agents have gone missing, and now that the rest have been taken away, I'm worried that Junkyu will do something to them." Yuna said to Jaehyuk. "I just want to know why my cousin is doing this."

Jaehyuk agreed with her. "Junkyu was probably after something your father had? Do you perhaps know what it was?"

"No, of course not. If I did, I wouldn't be here! I just think that he's holding them captive until I give him what he wants." She guessed.

Jaehyuk laughed and nodded his head.

__

Doyoung walked towards the door and started slamming it as hard as he could, screaming for his brother.

"Kim Junkyu! You come in here right now. I want to speak with you!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, scaring the rest of them.