11 | Safe

" We keep playing all night
Please don't go anywhere
Holding hands with me
I want to stay with you
Don't leave me "

" We keep playing all nightPlease don't go anywhereHolding hands with meI want to stay with youDon't leave me "

Yuna and Jaehyuk turned around to see Asahi waving at them. She heaved a huge sigh of relief before rushing over.

"Are you okay? You scared us!" She cried and checked the robot's face.

Asahi grinned. "I'm good."

Jaehyuk narrowed his eyes when he saw Asahi stare at Yuna. He clenched his fists and took her hand.

"Okay, shall we leave?"

He tried to pull Yuna away but felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Where are you taking her?" Asahi asked, glaring at him.

Jaehyuk returned him with a challenging stare.

"The agents have gone missing, it's risky to let Yuna stay here." Jaehyuk explained, gritting his teeth.

Asahi didn't let go of her hand, and continued to stare at Jaehyuk. The two remained like that, with Yuna awkwardly in the middle, until Doyoung came to break the tension.

"Hi! What's going on?"

The three of them turned their heads in unison.

"Even I don't know." Yuna mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

Asahi let go of Jaehyuk, who also took a step backwards.

"Yuna, follow me. Let's get away from all of them." He told her and pulled her away quickly.

"But—"

"Now."

Yuna let the robot pull her away, leaving Jaehyuk and Doyoung behind, watching the two of them leave the premises.

Doyoung scratched his head and turned to Jaehyuk, pointing at their direction.

"Hyung, are you just going to let them leave like that? What about the agents?"

Jaehyuk sighed and placed his hands in his pocket.

"Let them go. They can't keep running forever anyway."

__

Yoshi woke up with a blurry vision. He blinked twice and looked around him. His hands and feet were tied together with ropes, and next to him were Mashiho and Haruto, still unconscious.