Background Info

Your main thing is to find true love. You thought being in a relationship with someone will help you find true love but that failed. Your name is Kita Momoshi. Kita is a poor girl who just escaped and killed her ex-abusive boyfriend. she regrets that and now she feels extremely guilty about that. Her abusive boyfriend always would rape her, he killed all of Kita's children.  

Sugawara, Lev, Semi, and Aguni Manoma are your OLDER brothers. You guys have different last names because priests pick their last names. 

 You are the first year. You used to go to Karasuno and now you are in Nekoma when you became the maid of the 2 cats and owls. You skipped a grade so you are in your first year of high school but Lev is still older than you by 1 year! 

All Kita wants to know is what is love and why is love important in life. She couldn't show her emotions, she looked emotionless but she had emotions on the inside apart from love. She didn't know how to show emotions and they never came out themselves. When she was first born she never cried and stayed like a doll. That didn't matter. All she wanted to know is, what is love? 

 Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto's family are really close and the 4 high schoolers are roommates. They happen to be huge perverts but really don't show it only if they find someone interesting...

Best friends: Oikawa and Iwaizumi

Brothers: Sugawara, Lev, Semi, and Aguni Manoma

Ex-boyfriend: Akito Chiharu

Future Boy friends: Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, Bokuto 

YANDERE
some les and gay
weird
Rape
Torture
Cringy
Grammar mistakes
Pic from google

THIS IS A TROLL! ME AND MY FRIEND ARE TRYNA MAKE CRINGY STORIES FOR FUN