Chapter 13

We followed this routine for the past 4 days. After every game, they would take their shirt off and I would analyze them.  Today was the day of the training camp. Hey! I get to see Karasuno again! Bad thing: Tooru is coming too. I packed up summer clothing since it is supposed to be very hot. I kissed my children and went out. I saw Mei there waiting for me. 

"Hey!!!!" I said, running up to her. 

"Excited?" She asked. 

"You bet!" I said. We went to school and then saw everyone was already there. It wasn't far anyways. We arrived there soon.  I was really excited to see Karasuno. I can't wait to see everyone again I waited outside. 

"Who are you waiting for, Kita?" Kaori asks. 

"Hm, oh hey! Didn't see you there. I'm waiting for Karasuno!" I said, smiling. 

"You must be really close to Karasuno!" Yukie says. 

"Yeah, I wasn't their manager. You see, I am supposed to be in my last year of junior high but my senpais thought I was a high schooler so yeah." I said. 

"That explains everything but how do you still have A+'s in your grades!" Mei asks. 

"Let's just say I would sit back and watch my Aniki's work and sometimes help them," I said, giggling.  Soon Karasuno arrived. Yes!!!

"Hinata-san! Daichi-san! Tanaka-san! Kageyama-san! Here!!!" I said, waving at them. Those were the first people's name came to my head.  All of them came running to me. 

"Hey! Momo!!! Your brother told us you can show emotions!!!" Ennoshita-san says. 

"And a cute little smile!" Kinoshita-san says, rubbing my head. 

"Hey, you haven't even grown a bit!" Tanaka-san snorts. 

"Shut up, Tanaka-san!" I said, blushing. 

"Your brother told us about everything! He won't stop talking about you!" Daichi-san says. I started to laugh. 

"Even I got bored of that!" Noya-san says. I hugged everyone, I thought Tsukki-san and Kageyama-san won't hug me back but they put the most feeling in their hugs.

"Guess what!! We finally got cute managers!!" Yamamoto-san says. 

"How could you betray me, Momo!" Hinata-san says. 

"I didn't betray you, I had no choice and anyways, my team isn't bad!" I said. Then we went inside.  We started the games and Karasuno really did improve when we played against them. I saw the quick attack, I have never seen it before! I was so surprised

"Momo! Momo! Did you see me go! I went woosh then bam and foosh!" Hinata-san says. 

"I don't think she understands your grammar," Tsukki-san snorts.

"Omg, I saw! Then you went wamp, then vooosh then boom!" I said. 

"You too, Momo!" Kuroo-senpai says. We had more games and after every game, they would take their shirts off and I would analyze them. I have avoiding Tooru a lot and so far it has been good for like 2 days. Then one day my senpais called me out in the forest. 

"Hi, senpais!" I said, smiling hard. 

"H-Hey!" they said. They seemed quite nervous and were dressed up. They decorated the place very beautifully. 

"You see Momo, we have known you for so long!" Kuroo-senpai started. 

"You have been awesome in our lives so far!" Bokuto-san says.