Chapter 5

"Yes, when eating them you are basically suiciding but at the same time you are showing out a smile!" The man says. " These last for 6 hours a day!" 

"Hm, interesting..., I will take them, if this is a scam, let's just say I won't be happy," I said, taking the bottle. The man gulps. 

"I-It's n-not an s-scam," He says. I nodded. I started to walk. " Wait!" The man says.  I started to feel dizzier again. 

"H-hm?" I said. 

"Don't tell anyone who cares about you, about the pills, they are going make sure you don't take it because they care for you," The man says. He was right. I nodded knowing I wasn't able to walk or talk. I walked side to side and I fell a couple of times. But, soon I was able to come to my senpais house. I smashed the doorbell and started to drop to the ground. It was weird, it didn't hurt and people say it is supposed to hurt when you get hurt. I never felt pain before apart from dizziness. So, I guess this goes with not showing emotions. I started to cough and blood started to pour out of my mouth and I fainted. 

3rd person before you smashed the doorbell

"Guys, I'm getting a bit worried, Momo-chan is taking so long!" Akaashi says. 

"Agreed," Kenma says, biting his lower lip. 

DING DONG

"Finally she is back!" Kuroo says with joy. 

"MOMO-CHAN!!!!" Bokuto screams. Those 2 race to the door and found Momo on the ground,  her mouth and hips all bloody.

"HOLY FUCK!" Kuroo screams. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bokuto yells. 

"What happe- HOLY-SHIT!" Akaashi says, coming to the door. 

"Oh, lord! Did that flattyshit do this!" Kenma says with anger.

"Now, now! Let's not jump to conclusions, let's wait till she wakes u- WAIT IS SHE DEAD!" Kuroo says.

"No, she is still breathing, but her heart rate is going slow," Akaashi says, feeling my heart and breath. "We need to put a cast around her hips."

"I'll call Lev and tell him to get his brothers and I will can both of our teams!" Kenma says. 

"Why do we need them?" Bokuto asks. 

"Maybe they could help us! Oh, what about Miss. Miruchi?" Kenma asks.

"Mmm, sure! Kuroo, go get 'em!" Akaashi says. Soon everyone arrived and Momo was just lying on the couch, not moving a muscle. Aguni changed Momo from her bloody clothes.

"Um, the brothers of Momo, we overheard one of Oikawa's conversation," Akaashi says. 

"Is it about the one of him being a psycho for Kita? then I please beg to take care of her and make sure she doesn't go near him again," Sugawara says. Everyone nodded. Miss. Miruchi

"Not only you guys, but we would also like it if you guys from her team and all could too," Eita mumbles. Koushi elbows him on the tummy. "OW! Um, please." Miss. Miruchi did some things to help the wound heal slowly.

Your 1st POV

It was dark, I wasn't on the doorsteps anymore. It felt like the couch. This reminded me of the first time I met my senpais. My hip didn't hurt that much anymore. My eyes slowly opened up. 

"MY BABY!!!" I heard a familiar voice scream and came to hug me. When my blurry eyes turned normal, I found out it was my Aniki, Aguni. Then my 3 other brothers come to me. Aniki Koushi kept giving me water, Anki Eita kept stuffing my mouth with food, Aniki Lev kept asking me questions, and Aniki Aguni kept calling me embarrassing names.