Chapter 2

"M-miss, $100?! Th-This is too much o-of your kindness," The mother of the children said.

"Oh, it is nothing, you guys need it more than I do," I said. I tried to smile, but I couldn't. But, I felt good for doing what I was doing. "I will come every day and give you food." 

"Ma'am you are too kind," The little girl says, hugging me. 

"You guys don't deserve this, and I understand that, I will do whatever it takes to help you guys,"  I said, hugging a little boy. But, a smile still didn't appear on my face. 

"Miss, why aren't smiling at this, this is something you could be so proud of doing," a different little girl asks. 

"Oh, gomen, I can't really show any emotions, I feel them but can't express them, also I really can't smile," I said emotionlessly. The little boy started to cry. 

"Y-you don't deserve this!" The boys said, hugging me hard.

"Life is not fair, buddy. Call me Momo!" I said, ruffling his hair. "Anyways, see you tomorrow, I need to go home now," I said, kissing the heads of the 3 kids. "Sayonara!" I said. I started to walk backward.  Then I bumped into someone. I looked behind and saw my senpais. 

"Oh, g-gomen senpais for bumping into you," I said, bowing. 

"That is so generous of you, Momo!" Kuroo-senpai says. 

"Even though you can't smile or show your emotions, you really do have a big heart," Akaashi-senpai says. When they said that I really wanted to smile, but of course I wasn't able to.  

"YOU ARE TOO KIND, MOMO!!!" Bokuto-senpai says, hugging me. 

"Your heart is too big for your small body," Kenma-senpai says. Was that a compliment or an insult?  Meh, like I would be hurt even if he insulted me.

"Should we head home, senpais?" I asked them. They nodded and we made our way home.  I made them dinner.  Today I was going to sleep with Kuroo-senpai. 

"When do I get to sleep with Momo," Bokuto-senpai whined. 

"Tomorrow is my turn, so after me," Kenma-senpai said. 

"What?! why do I have to go last," 

"Ya get what ya get and ya don't get upset," Kenma-senpai shoots. 

"Oh right, Momo? You will start high school tomorrow!" Akaashi-senpai says. I nodded. 

"Mhm, arigato!" I said. "Which school will I be going to."

"Nekoma...," Bokuto-senpai mummbles. "Only if you came to Fukurodani. 

"You lost the rock, paper, scissor game with Kuroo," Kenma-senpai says with a smile. "By the way, here is your uniform

 "By the way, here is your uniform

I nodded and took the uniform. Then we went to bed. I followed Kuroo-senpai to his bedroom. 

Kuroo's Pov