Chapter 3

"S-Senpai, p-please-" I moaned again.

"This is really satisfying, but we have school tomorrow...so~," He puts me on top of him and licks my ear. "Good night, kitty~."

"N-night se-senpai," I said in relief. For a second I thought, he was going to rape me. Kenma-senpai is dirty just like Akaashi-senpai and Kuroo-senpai. I wonder what Bokuto-senpai will do to me tomorrow. Tomorrow is a Friday meaning the last day at school of the week. Soon I fell asleep as well, on top of Kenma-senpai.

The next day

I woke up the next morning earlier than I did yesterday. Now I don't need to rush on making breakfast and lunch. Yay... I started making food, but then I felt an arm going around my waist.

"Hm?" I said, knowing it is one of my senpais.

"MORNIN' MOMO!" I heard Bokuto-senpai and started to squeeze me.

"O-Oh, good morning, senpai," I said, groaning at how tight he is holding me.

"Morning, Momo and Bokuto-san," I heard Akaashi-senpai say.

"Morning to you too, Akaashi-senpai," I said. Then Kenma-senpai and Kuroo-senpai came. I finished making food and they ate it. Then we went to see Ms. Miruchi and her children and gave them the food. Soon, Kenma-senpai, Kuroo-senpai and I reached school.

"Momo, I missed you so much! Here let me help you with your bag!" Yamamoto-san says.

"It's fine Yamamoto-san," I said, with no emotions.

"Isn't she so cute when she talks?!" He says, flustered.

"That is what you say about every girl, though! And don't think Kita will be yours! She will be single forever," Aniki Lev says.

"What if she finds someone that she loves and those 2 become in a relationship?" Kuroo-senpai asks.

"Then, they have to face our older brothers, Aguni, Koushi, and Eita," Aniki Lev says, gulping. "Trust me, you really don't want that to happen. They are the scariest people I have ever met."

"Well, sometimes..," I said. Soon the class was over and we heard that we were going to have a practice camp with other teams. Kuroo-senpai was excited about this and Kenma-senpai is excited to meet Hinata-san. I used to go to Karasuno when I dated Akito, but then, yeah. STUFF happened. Soon we came back home, and Bokuto-senpai was so hyper, as well. Well, typical him, I guess. Soon we finished having dinner and went to bed.

"COME SIT NEXT TO ME, MOMO!" He screamed.

"Bokuto! Can you shut the fuck up!" I heard Kuroo-senpai scream.

"Asshole...anyways, want to play a game with me," He asked with puppy eyes. Oh lord, what game will I be playing today?

"S-Sure, I-I guess, senpai...," I said, rubbing my neck.

" One of my teammates played this game with our manager one day, they are a couple!" he said, smiling hard. I am pretty sure it is going to be a dirty game.

"Alright! Yay! This is how you play, we will play rock, paper, scissors! AND, whoever loses has to take one of their clothing off," He said, smirking. I called it! I knew it was going to be pervy.

"O-Ok, I guess..," I said, biting my lower lip. This game is the game of LUCK. If I played with him before then I can use what he uses and win, but this is my first time playing, with him, though.

"Ok! Let's start!" He said. Then we started to play. In the first round, I won, so Bokuto-senpai took his socks off. Then in the second round, he won. I took my socks off. I was in my pj's so I was wearing shorts, longs socks and a hoodie, underneath it is a t-shirt.