Chapter 7

"Mama, papa is a nice guy, ish not his fault-," the female one started.

"I know, I read a letter right now, anyway, what did Akito name you guys," I said, smiling hard.

"My name is Hisoshi Akiyama and this is Hisashi Nakamura," The male says. Hisoshi and Hisashi...those are the names I told Akito that I liked. And I guess they already went to the priests to get their last names.

"Mama, will we be living with you now?" Hisashi asks. Oh right this...I don't want anyone else to know or else things will get even weirder. Then I had an idea. What if I told my senpais I would like to live on my own and then Ms. Miruchi can live with me, I will work and go to school! And maybe she can take care of my kids! There we go! But I need good reasoning to live by myself.

"Yes! You will be living with me in 2 days, I work for 4 people and live with them, so I am going to have to, you know," I said, with an awkward giggle. "While that, I know a friend of mine that can take care of you, but is it fine if you lived on the streets."

"As long as after that we can be with you!" Hisoshi says.

"Of course, Hisoshi and Hisashi, but we can't tell anyone apart from my friend that you're my children, I am too young to have children, so yeah let's not make it weird," I said.

"Oki, mama! Call us Hiso and Hisa!" Hisa says. They are so cute. Soon we head out and I told everything to the police officer. Then we started to walk to Ms. Miruchi while the twins skipped.

"Oh, Momo! Are these your younger sibling, they look just like you and so beautiful," Ms. Miruchi says.

"Right...Ms. Miruchi, I was wondering you could do me a favor?" I said, biting my lips.

"Anything for you!" She said, smiling.

"Well, these aren't my siblings, they are my children. I am hoping you could take care of them for 2 days then I am going to ask my senpais if I could like in my own house then me, my children, you and your children all can live together. And I was wondering if you could take care of them whenever I am gone. I will pay for everything and all though!" I said.

"Hunny, you letting us live with you is a huge thing, of course, I will do this for you, and who is this bullshit you got you," She said, frowning. Woah she curses. Before I could say anything Hisa came in.

"Hey! My papa isn't bullshit, he was killed!" She said while Hiso frowned and nodded fast.

"Hisa, you shouldn't say that word, ok? You're a bit too young! And he was forced to, Ms. Miruchi. When he was first threatened he ignored it and his sister died, so you know," I said, trying so hard not to cry.

"Aw, Hunny, I am so sorry. And yes I will keep these children here with me, take your time!" She said. Ms. Miruchi is the best! Soon, I went to the store to get some food and brought Ms. Miruchi's and My children ice cream. I had one for me and Ms. Miruchi as well. Soon I went home and saw the whole team in the house. I looked normal, with no smile and all.

"Kita, didn't we tell you to not move around much," Aniki Lev says.

"O-Oni-chan, I learned how to smile and show emotions. T-there is n-no way I-I c-c-could sit h-home," I whined.

"Oh my, YOU ACTUALLY GOT EMOTIONS! IS THIS A DREAM!" He screamed and hugged me hard.

"O-OW!" I screamed.

"Oh right, if you have emotions you feel pain, gomen," He said with an awkward smile.

"It's fine oni-chan!" I said with a bright, warm, and bright smile.