Chapter 11

I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Yaku-san. He was blushing hard. 

"Oh, my lord!!!! I am so sorry!" I said, getting off him quickly. This is not good. This kiss is supposed to be Mei's. Not mine!!! I looked at Mei and she seemed a bit off.

"Yaku isn't that your first kiss?" Yamamoto-san asks.

"No need to point that out!" Yaku-san says. Aniki Lev is holding Aniki Aguni. 

"GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN!" I screamed. 

"Calm down, Momo, it's really nothing," he said, smiling. I started to walk to Mei. 

"Y-you don't get i-it!! Mei i-is supposed to have that kiss!" I said, pushing Mei onto Yaku-san. Mei and Yaku-san started to kiss. Aniki Lev looked jealous. I pushed him on them too. Both ended up kissing Mei. 

"Mission Accomplished!" I said, high-fiving Yuckie and Kaori. 

"Oh, you are so dead!" Mei says, chasing me around the whole court. I started to feel tired and Mei was chasing me with her shoe. I saw Aniki Lev and tried to land on his shoulder while jumping. I think I jumped a bit too high that I ended up inside a basketball hoop. 

"I think I'm gonna break my leg if I jump down,"  I said. I looked like I was on a donut floatie.

"Momo, just jump down and we will catch you!" Kuroo-senpai says. 

"If I jump, you probably are going to fall!" I said. 

"Girl, you weigh like a feather!" Bokuto-senpai Snorts. I closed my eyes and let myself slip down the hoop. This was scary. I was like 5  yards away from the ground,  probably more. Then I felt someone's hand. 8 hands actually. I opened my eyes seeing my senpais holding on to me. I smiled hard and they smiled back. But then, I felt a tingly feeling on weak spots, and my hands were vibrating. Shoot the tingly feeling turned into a shock! Tooru!

"ARGH!" I screamed and tried running to the bathroom. I ran as fast as possible but fell. "TURN IT OFF!!!" I screamed not caring people were behind me. I crawled as fast as possible. And finally, I was able to do that. The girls came into the bathroom and knocked on my door. 

"You ok, Kita?" Kaori asks me. 

"I-I'm fine...y-y-you c-c-can go!" I said, screaming in pain.

"No way! You are opening this fucking door," Yuckie yells at me. 

"I'm not!!!" ARGH!" I screamed. This pains me more than anything I have felt main from before. WORSE than a stabbed hip.

"GUYS, MOMO WON'T OPEN THE DOOR," Mei screams. For one, I want to try to solve my own problems. Everyone keeps coming in and doing everything for me. Which makes me ashamed that I can't do anything all by myself. This is like a challenge to solve my problems. I love challenges and I don't care if I get hurt in it. I just want that feeling of myself being proud. When someone else does it for me, I don't feel like it is an achievement.

"Um...are we allowed to go inside the girl's bathroom?" Asks Yaku-san. 

"Who cares! Momo is in there struggling!" Kenma-senpai says. The whole team barges into the bathroom. 

"Woah, this is how the girl's bathroom looks like, SWEET!"  Yamamoto-san says and heard a huge slap noise and Yamamoto-san weeping so I guess he got hit by someone. 

"Kita, let us in!" I could hear Aniki Aguni say. 

"NO!" I groaned. Blood started running out of my mouth. This is freaking torture.

"Guys, I smell blood!" Aniki Lev says. Aniki Lev has a great sense of smell. Soon it started to stop. I felt dizzy and fell to the ground, face first and on the bloody puddle on the ground. Kuroo-senpai broke the door.