Chapter 4

"Yeah! I can't wait to see her in it!" Kuroo-senpai says. Akaashi-senpai nods and puts in the camera on one of the buttons. 

"Done!" he said. The 4 senpais ran out of the closet. I was done with my bath. I was definitely was not going to wear the one I put out. It was pretty obvious what they were going to do. Anyways, I wasn't THAT into skirts and dresses, Aniki Lev bought that for me yesterday, that is why I have it. All the clothes I bought were all from the boy sections and some girlish tomboy ones. 

This was actually a good match

This was actually a good match. Now it was 4:50. 10 minutes that I don't need! I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple in the kitchen. 

"Oh...I thought you were going to wear that cute little pink and white dress," Kuroo-senpai says.

"Hm, I w-was going to wear that, but I guess this is more my style and comfier." 

"Are you sure, I mean that outfit is cute and it can be something you can wear to show your beauty to your friends!" Kenma-senpai says.

"Mmmm...beauty really isn't my thing, Kenma-senpai. But, arigato for your thinking," I said, biting into my apple.  Then I heard a knock on the door.  I went to the door to open and saw Tooru and Hajime smiling. 

"KIKI-CHAN!" Tooru says, hugging me hard. 

"H-hello, Bubba..," I said, groaning. 

"Hey, Tiny!" Hajime says. I waved at him. "Crappikawa! Leave the poor girl alone!" He says, smacking him. 

"Ow! Hmph!" Bubba says. "Anyways, let's go!" 

"Alright, sayonara, senpais!" I said. 

"Sayonara...," I heard them mumble.  Soon, I and my best friends set off to the park. 

 Boys POV

"Shit! She didn't wear that dress," Kenma-senpai says. 

"Man, I really wanted to see her in that!" Bokuto-senpai says. 

"The plan has fallen,"  Akaashi-senpai says annoyed.

"Well, we can't just sit here! Let's follow her!" Kuroo-senpai says and off they went to follow me and spy on me. 

Back to your POV

I and the 2 boys went into the field for a picnic. We bought some subway. Tooru bought milk bread and a sandwich. Hajime bought a wrap and a sandwich. Lastly, I bought a salad and a protein bowl. Then we sat down on the field of the grass.

"So, how's life Tiny? And how the fuck did you escape your ex," Pickle says. 

"Well, let's just say I saw him dead when I came back from the store," I said with no emotions. 

"If he lets you out to get food and all, why can't you run at that moment?","  Bubba asks while eating his sandwich. 

" Well, he puts a collar on me which can only be open with a key and can track me, so yeah! It can also shock me," I said, taking a bite of my salad.