Chapter 12

We didn't go to sleep yet, though. 

"So~, Mei Mei, are you, Yaku-san and Aniki Lev together?" I asked with a smirk. Kaori and Yukie started to smirk as well. 

"What is up with that nickname, Mei Mei?" She asks and started to mumble, "And yes, we are together!

"Well, my ship sailed!" I said, stretching.

"Yup, the next ship that needs to sail is Yukies, and the person has to be a human," Kaori says, glaring at Yukie. I started to laugh. 

"Why me, we don't even know who fits for me and we know Kita's so we should do her first!" Yukie argues.

"Sure and who is that person," I snorted. 

"Correction, people!" Mei says. 

"Alright who are these people?" I ask. 

"Well, duh! Your senpais who else!!"  Kaori says. 

"What, pfft no way! They don't like me and I don't like them!" I lied about the I don't like them, part. I was blushing hard. 

"Mmm, we need your brother again to see if you are lying!" Mei says. We all started to laugh. 

"Even if I loved my senpais, which I don't. Tooru won't allow me. He is going to freaking kill them! I am probably going to avoid love for a while,  so please don't ship me until this me and Tooru thing is over! I don't want them getting hurt or anyone!"  I said with a warm smile. 

"We understand!" Kaori says. 

"You guys are the best and I know the perfect match for Yukie anyways!" I said.

"Wait, what!" Yukie says. "Who?!"

"Aniki Eita!" I said. 

"Perfect! Who are you with  perfect ships!" Kaori asks like I came out of the sky.

"Call me the cupid," I said winking, sticking my tongue out, and holding to the peace sign. We all started to laugh and soon fell asleep. Well, they fell asleep. I knew Tooru was waiting outside there and I think he knew that I knew he was there. I wasn't able to sleep knowing that Tooru was watching me. I love my senpais, I wanted to show that I know what love is. But, showing it now is going to cause my senpais to die. Anyways I should be sleeping. I do have work today and which I enjoy a lot. Being with my senpais. 

"M-Mama...," I heard someone say. It was Hisa and Hiso.

"Hm? What's up! Is something wrong?" I asked. 

"I was wondering if we can join the talent show! Me and Hisa have been practicing a song that we made!" Hiso asks. 

"Of course! I would love to see you guys perform! Are Mama's children also joining the talent show!" I asked.

"Mhm....the show is next, next week!" Hisa said. 

"Good, if it was next week I wouldn't be able to come. Me and the volleyball team are going on a training camp," I said.  The 2 twins kissed me on the cheek and ran into their rooms. Now that is something I will look forward to. My children's first performance. Soon I started to daydream and fall asleep.

The next day at 4:30 am

I woke up from someone throwing a pillow at me. 

"What in the world!" I said startled. 

"I keep hearing a knock on the window, do you think it is that psycho?" Yukie asks. 

I look out the window seeing the whole team, my senpais, and my Aniki's were out there and holding a banner saying sorry. Then another rock came and hits my face.