Chapter 10

Soon it was morning. Tooru wasn't on my bed. It was just a bad nightmare. Tooru possibly count have not fallen for me. We are just friends. But then I saw a note on the bed.

Great sleeping with you. I really enjoyed checking out your body. I left you a little gift in your hand.

I looked at my hands and saw bracelets on me. I tried to take it off, but I couldn't. Then I noticed there was a lock there. I turned the paper to see if there is anything else.

By the way, those bracelets can shock you and I have the remote and the key. If you do t listen to me, you will be shocked. I know you are not that sensitive on your hands that is why it will sting your weak spots instead. How nice, right? Even better, I can track you with this so don't worry about moving away. Just remember these 2 simple things baby...your mine and this is just the beginning.

So it wasn't a dream. Tooru is actually a psychopath. Did Hajime know about this? Either way, I am going to tell him it. But first I have to go through school. I didn't have work today since my senpais gave me a day off. My life just started to be in hell again.

I took a bath and went for breakfast and saw my children, Mama's children, my children, and Mama already downstairs.

"The children overheard us talking about them going to school, so they woke me up at 4," Mama snorts. I started to laugh. The children were already in their uniforms.

"When will the bus come, Momo?" Asks Miyu.

"You guys woke up a bit too early, it comes at 8:30," I snorted. "3 hours and 30 minutes to go!" The children's started to whine. I had breakfast and hung out with the kids for a bit. I wore a hoodie to hide the bracelets. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I told my children to go upstairs. I ran and opened the door.

"Oh, senpais!" I said, leaning on to the door.

"Hey! Are you ready for school?" Kuroo-senpai asks. I nod. "I made breakfast for you guys," I said giving them a bag.

"Didn't we tell you no working today?" Kenma-senpai snorts.

"Well, I am giving this to you as a friend, not a maid!" I said, winking. They started to laugh and take the bag.

"Having fun with Ms. Miruchi and her children!" Akaashi-senpai asks.

"Yes!" I said, smiling.

"How does it feel sleeping alone. For what I have known you probably never slept on your own," Kenma-senpai asks.

"Well, let's just say it feels different," I said, looking away and thinking about what Tooru did.

"Are your parents coming?" I asked them.

"Yeah! They said they will meet us at school!" Bokuto-senpai says excitedly.

"Cool!" I said, smiling. "Never knew Fukurodani was doing it too!"

"Oh, yeah! At the end of the day if Fukurodani wants they can come to Nekoma!" Akaashi-senpai says

"You're fine with the only one without a parent and you might see Lev's mother," Kuroo-senpai asks.

"It's cool!" I said, skipping.

"If you say so, if you feel uncomfortable, please say so!" Bokuto-senpai says.

"I will be fine, senpais, you guys should stop worrying about me," I said, giggling. Soon we split up and went to school. We went to the team and saw everyone's parents, even Mei's.

"Ah, you must be Kita Momoshi! Mei has told me so much about you yesterday. I am glad that my daughter finally has a friend!" Ms. Somuki says.

"I am glad to have a friend like her! Besides she is my first friend who actually is a girl," I said, bowing.