Chapter 1

I'm down the streets, I can't find my brothers, even if I did....my parents won't let me in because I DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! What is love?! Why is it so important to so many people?! I should brush it off. I need a home, a job, and food. When I came from the store, I found my boyfriend but now my ex dead on the ground. I didn't really feel bad that since he raped me and killed many of my children. Maybe I would have known what "love" is if I only had positive emotions, but I was born with it. I can't even smile! I am such a freak just like everyone says.  The good thing is that I do kinda have emotions, I just don't know how to express them. I crawled and crawled, but couldn't find anything. It was pouring hard outside. But, that didn't matter. I knew if I wanted to survive I needed to find shelter, food/water, and a job. As I crawled and crawled, the dizzier I felt...soon I blackened out.

3rd person POV

Momoshi was near the door steps of Akaashi, Kenma, Kuroo, and Bokuto's house. Momoshi wasn't able to move a muscle. She was so tired, non-stopping she went until she reached the house of the 4 high schoolers. 

"Fuck, it's pouring cats and dogs!" Kuroo complains. 

"Well, we would have made it home sooner if you and Bokuto didn't shop for so much food," Kenma says annoyed.

"We barely had food at home, so what do you expect!" Bokuto says. 

"Can we just focus on going home and fight at home? We really need a maid or a butler," Akaashi says. Everyone shushed after Akaashi ended the fight. Soon they arrived near their house. 

"Holy shit- what is a kid doing near our doorsteps?!" Bokuto asks. 

"Hm? She is pretty cute," Kuroo says. 

"She is so soaked!" Kenma says, bending down. 

"Poor girl, let's bring her inside," Akaashi said touching, Momoshi's cheeks. Kuroo carried you inside. 

"Gee, she weighs less than a feather," He snorts out. "Who's gonna change her. She is extremely wet."

"I will do it!" Bokuto says proudly. 

"Bokuto-san? Do you know how to change a girl?" Akaashi asks.

"Never done it, but I am pretty sure I can master it. Besides, I am the coolest of them all!" Bokuto says. Kenma rolls his eyes. Everyone started to fight about who should change Momoshi.

Soon Momoshi woke up.

Back to your POV

I felt so comfortable. I didn't feel like I was sleeping on the rough, bumpy road anymore. It mainly felt soft and fluffy. I never knew roads could feel like this...unless I am not on the road anymore. Oh lord. I opened my eyes as quickly as possible. I saw 4 boys arguing about something. Was I kidnapped by these people? They didn't look that old, besides...they look like high schoolers. 

"U-Um....," I said, trying to get their attention. 

"Oh, you're awake...," A dude with a rooster hairstyle says. Then the other 3 look up at me. It was extremely awkward.

"HEY HEY HEY! WHAT'S YOUR NAME!!! I LOVE YOUR EMERALD GREEN EYES!!!" An owl one says, coming up to face. Well, that was weird. I let myself go a bit inside the blanket. 

"U-Uh...Kita M-M-Momoshi," I mumbled. I wasn't expecting someone to jump up to me like that. 

"Gomen, what is your name...," A black-haired one asks. He seemed chill and calm. 

"U-um, K-K-Kita M-M-M-Momoshi, y-you can c-call me M-momo," I said, looking down. 

"Not to sound rude, but what were you doing near our doorsteps," A cat boy asked me. I told them my story about my boyfriend because what would happen anyway if I told them.