Chapter 59

"Wake up, you old man. It's your birthday." Louis wakes up by a low voice, feeling small kisses over his face a bit later.

"Mmm, Hazza. I'm nineteen now, not ninety." Louis groans, pulling Harry closer to him, his head burying in his chest.

"Nineteen is old."

"Don't forget I'm in LA when It's your nineteenth birthday. I will literally invite people over to play bingo to celebrate it you attractive dick."

Harry chuckles and kisses Louis hair.

"It's cute when you get aggressive. You are so small..."

"Say that again Styles..." Louis still hasn't opened his eyes and he has a warning tone in his voice.

Harry kisses Louis' bare shoulder.

"As much as I like to argue with you and your morning mood, your mom made you English breakfast. She asked me to get you."

"Are there sausages?"

"You bet there are."

"Okay. First I want a kiss though."

"As you wish, birthday boy." Harry leans in and softly kisses Louis' lips. Louis smiles, butterflies flying around in his stomach. This is definitely the best that his birthday has ever started.

--

After having a quick shower and putting on some clothes Louis goes downstairs.

"Good morning, my boy! Happy birthday!" Jay hugs her son tightly and a smile forms on Louis' lips. "Thank you, mom! This breakfast looks delicious. Why are there so many plates though?"

"What's up, Tommo!" Zayn hugs his best friend.

"Happy birthday, Lou!" Perrie smiles, waiting for Zayn to move aside so she can give her best friend three kisses.

"Oh, guys you are here!" Louis smiles brightly.

"And mom, thank you for making all this breakfast. It must have been a lot of work."

"Don't look at me, this was all Harry. I just helped him." The older woman smiles. "Uncle James is here as well, he is just using the bathroom."

Just in time the older man enters the dining room.

"If that isn't my favourite nephew!" James hugs Louis tightly and gives him three kisses.

"Congratulations, boy."

"Thanks, uncle."

Louis looks around, trying to find Harry.

"He is still in the kitchen. Lottie is helping him to finish the final things." Jay answers her son's questioning look.

"I'm quickly going to see him. I'll be right back. This food looks so good."

Louis leans against the door frame, looking at his boyfriend and his sister.

"Stop throwing foam at me, you tall person." Lottie whines.

"Well, stop hitting me with the tea towel." Harry laughs.

"How are things going here?" Louis interrupts the bickering between his sister and Harry. As much as it was warming his heart to see how his family loves his boyfriend, it's his birthday and he wants attention.

"Hey, Lou! Happy birthday! Need a walker already now? Ready for retirement?" his smaller sister jokes.

"I can't believe this. Did you discuss this with Harry? Are you two planning to bully me all day?" the smaller boy laughs, ruffling Lottie's hair.