Shopping

You walked downstairs with [D/N] following behind you. You had no clue what to feed them since you didn't have dog food yet, so you opted to share your breakfast with them. You looked around for ingredients for [F/B] (favorite breakfast) and got to cooking. It was only 4 in the morning, but you'd had a bad dream and couldn't fall back asleep. Soon, you were plating breakfast for [D/N] and yourself, with food to spare. You put a plate on the ground than went to the table. You didn't mind what you made, but even Papyrus has made better. Honestly he wasn't that bad a cook. "what're you doin up?" You jumped, obviously startled. "sorry kid. but it's really early. why are you up?" It was Sans, who was leaning into the doorway. He looked rather worried. And tired. "I could ask the same." He shrugged. "couldn't sleep. now how about you? kids need sleep."
"...Same as you.." He narrowed his sockets. "nightmare..?" You nodded slowly. "Don't wanna talk about it." It became silent. "smell good. can i have some?"
"Go ahead." Sans dished himself some [F/B] and sat down at the table across from me. "what do you want to shop for first? school, home, or [D/N]?" Oh right. That was today. "[D/N]." You replied quickly.

❤💚💜💙💛

At 6 Sans took you to a pet store and let you pick out a [F/C] and [F/S] (favorite shade) dog bed, a [F/C] and [S/F/C] tug rope, a red ball, a blue chew toy, a few sneak toys, a green frisbee, some dog treats, and dental chews. "hey kiddo, look at these." Sans pointed out a a [F/C] leash with a matching collar. Your eyes glowed. "Oh yes!" You added them to the cart and looked for some dog bowls. A simple metal water bowl was put in the cart. Then you found a [F/C] bowl with [F/P] (favorite print) around it. You loved it and added it to the cart. "get enough?" Sans joked, making you stick your tongue at him. He payed for [D/N] things and we dropped them off at home. "so what next?"
"Home shopping..?"

❤💚💜💙💛

You'd gotten some things for your bedroom. Some [F/C] sheets with lillies on them, a [F/A] (favorite animal) blanket, a [F/A] plush, and a few other bedroom accessories. "lillies huh.." Sans sounded.. Sad. "Yeah.. Lillies are my favorite.." (Sorry if they aren't actually your favorite.) He remembered when another voice said that. Someone else he'd loved. "heh. mine too." After that he brought me to a bunch of clothes stores. You got A LOT of casual wear.