Void

You tensed. He wasn't what he seemed. He had a pretty high LV. "Well.. Haven't you stumbled into the wrong place. Humans should never wander into the Underground, you know."
"... I'm lost. Do you know how to get back to the surface?" You were going to play it safe for now.. You weren't going to mention his LV. You were not expecting to be put in this situation so soon, you'd have to keep your guard up.
"Sure..." He flashed a innocent smile as you started following. He was definitely up to something. You walked along for awhile tensing when you got to a dark path. You threw up an attack just in time as a vine wrapped around it. That could have been me.. I dodged another vine. "What! W-what are you?!" Flowey was appalled. He wasn't expecting magic. "I knew you'd try something! Taking advantage of a helpless 'human'. I knew with your LOVE being that high, something was off about you!" Your eyes glowed a bright [M/C], bathing the surrounding the area in its glow. You readied for another attack. You didn't have to wait long. "You know what's going on here, huh? Well you should know then.. That in this world.. I T S K I L L O R B E K I L L E D!" He threw everything he had at you. You tried your best to evade and repel his attacks with your own, but you were just a beginner. You were getting hit a lot. When your HP got down there.. You panicked. You didn't wanna die! You wanted to live! You wanted to stay with Sans and Papyrus and [D/N]! You wanted to be friends with Grillby, Mettaton, Alphys, Undyne, Frisk, and the Royal family! You tried to teleport. You were met with nothing.

❤💜💚💙💛

Darkness surrounded you and at first you thought that you had your eyes closed, but not matter if they were open or closed it was still dark. You felt around for something, anything, but there was nothing. No floor, no walls, nothing. Just.. Empty space. That scared you. You cried. You'd screwed up again, you hadn't visualized where you wanted to go and now you were stuck in nothingness.. You were careless and now you were stuck and alone. Your eyes widened. You.. Were alone. You cried harder. This was your absolute worst fear. Alone! Alone! Alone! You wanted to scream. You were so afraid.

❤💜💚💙💛

Then.. You weren't alone anymore. A hand wiped away your tears. It had a hole in its palm. In the dark a white head could be seen. It was probably the owner of the hand. There were cracks in its face, one going up, the other going down. "Don't cry anymore, [Y/N]. All will be fine."
"W-who are you? How do you know my name..?" You asked between sniffles. "I am W.D. Gaster. You can call me grandpa. I've been watching all of you."
"That's not creepy at all.."
"There is not much to do in the Void. Apologies."
"A-and grandpa..?"
"Sans and Papyrus are my boys, thus making me your grandfather." Understanding dawned your face. "But.. He's not my real dad.. Or uncle.."
"..."
"What?"
"If you want them to be family.. They are family. It does not have to be biological." You nodded slowly, lowering your head. "You're still scared."
"I.. Wanna go home.. I'm scared.. I wanna be with my dad and Papyrus.."
"Ah. Yes. Worry not. I can get you home. It will take time, but seeing as you still exist, it can be done." You looked at him curiously. "Still exist?"
"A story for another time."

❤💜💚💙💛

You didn't know how long it's been. Grandpa has been preparing to get you back to the physical world. He'd taught you how to make windows to see how the others were doing. It wasn't going well.. Undyne, Papyrus, and Frisk were always searching for you. Alphys was posting a-about you everywhere. Toriel and Asgore had put up missing persons signs. Even Jack was out helping. [D/N] stayed with Sans and he looked the worst off. Absolutely exhausted. He looked like he could barely function. "I'm so sorry.." You'd also resolved to tell Sans everything when you got back. No more secrets.

❤💜💚💙💛

"Are you ready to go?" Grandpa asked suddenly. You were watching Grillby trying to comfort Sans. They, you found out, were dating in secret. Or maybe it wasn't a secret and everyone already knew but you? You didn't know. "Yeah! I wanna ease everybody's fears. I miss them.. So much.." They obviously missed you too. You felt bad for making them worry for so long. "Grab my hands, [Y/N]." You did as he asked, threading your fingers through the hole of his palm. "Focus. Focus on your home, your room, and your loved ones." You did. You focused on the house on the surface, the room Sans and Papyrus had given you, your friends, family, [D/N], Papyrus, Sans.. Purple magic wound around you as you did. As you focused harder, thought of actually being there, at home, with them, your own [M/C] magic joined with the purple. Than everything went white. "We'll meet again."

❤💜💚💙💛

You stumbled into your room, catching onto your bed as your vision cleared once more. Home. You were home. Tears pricked your eyes, knowing Sans and Grillby were just downstairs. You could already hear [D/N]'s frantic barks as they rushed up the stairs. You were quick to open the door to your room and meet them half way. "Oh my stars I missed you!" Sans was following behind and froze at the steps. "[Y-Y/N]..?" You looked at him with teary eyes. "Dad.." You coulda swore Sans-no- dad's breath hitch then and there. You were downstairs in his arms in no time. "I missed you, so much.. I'm sorry.. I ran into a Flower and he tried to kill me, then I ended up in the Void and I was so alone and scared.."
"wait wha-"
"I'm done with secrets.. I'm ready to tell you.. Everything.."